bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 24, 10 2:20 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by hevns2betsy on Apr 5, 10 1:02 PM
Hi I have been able to complete all the resources except the gold, every time I try to play that game it doesn't work. Is this a technical issue or is there something I'm not doing in order to get the gold game to play?

[Post New]by hevns2betsy on Apr 5, 10 1:25 PM
Hi scratch my last post! Doh! Must have been a brain fart.

Bakery not working

[Post New]by Criksemauz on Apr 17, 10 8:09 AM
I am having an issue with trying to bake bread. I have plenty of wood and flour, but the bakery shows I have no resources and I can't make any bread. Is this a technical issue? I might be missing something but I have been working on this for several hours now and I'm getting frustrated.

[Post New]by belladimitri on May 16, 10 7:39 AM
We have built up our resources and still can't break the witches spell. All our buildings are built and upgraded with our inventory overflowing. We have visited each location. Can anyone help us break the witches's spell?

[Post New]by ominousdusk on Jun 24, 12 9:26 PM
Hey I cannot use items from my inventory while doing puzzles.
For example, I will have bombs, lightening bolts, ect in my backpack, But when i go into a match three puzzle the items will be grayed out. I can buy and sell the items as much as I want, but it will not let me use them in a puzzle.
Also, I have an upgraded mage tower but I am not receiving the daily items from it, nor am I getting the money from my taxes.

drreid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by drreid on Feb 24, 13 3:12 PM
The game will not save my progress, past the dragon. I'd almost completed the next town, with the vine, exited the game, and when I reload it, it takes me back to the dragon. I've tried uninstalling the game, and reinstalling, but no luck. It remembers my player name, and the same problem starts all over again.

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Mar 13, 13 2:24 PM
At least it saves your progress that far, drreid. My copy saves NOTHING. I have to start all over from the beginning. I did the uninstall, reinstall to no avail. Time for a delete as this is so terribly frustrating to get four or five villages in and when you log back on, zip.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 13, 13 3:13 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're experiencing problems getting the game to save, that may be due to an issue with the game allowing permissions for files to be saved to your hard drive. You can find more information about that here on our help article, which offers some tips on fixing that as well:

Game Not Saving

If that's not working, please let our Tech Support Team know what's happening and they'll be happy to look into that for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by panakanic on Apr 4, 13 8:54 PM
I don't know if this is a technical issue or not, but this is driving me nuts. I'm at the part where I'm trying to help Gurgle Gurgle (the Monster of the Moors), but I'm stuck. In order to build the portal, I need about three different buildings, each one needed for the resources to build the others. If I had the tools, I could build the foundry to get the bricks and build everything else, but I'm lacking tools. Did I miss something, or is the game just glitchy?

[Post New]by Anjalynge on May 12, 13 11:22 AM
belladimitri wrote:We have built up our resources and still can't break the witches spell. All our buildings are built and upgraded with our inventory overflowing. We have visited each location. Can anyone help us break the witches's spell?

Hi I can't break the witch's spell either. I can't go into the mages tower. Well I can, but when I click continue I'm out again. What is happening? Hope you can help me.

Go to: