bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Aveyond 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Aveyond 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aveyond 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm stuck with the witches

[Post New]by Metalbear on Sep 5, 08 8:16 PM
I'm stuck! After completing all the tasks and getting Heptitus blessing, I can not seem to get out of Bogwood. I go back to Toadstump Marsh and kill everything in site but not finding a way out. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Metalbear

Re:Welcome to Aveyond 2 forum

[Post New]by shaymin12321 on Nov 13, 08 2:09 AM
go in to toadstump marsh you go back to whereever you entered it go out since there is no route after bogwood

Heimdall
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Heimdall on Feb 23, 09 11:15 AM
If you have the skudder, then you can easily get out of Bogwood teritorry.

Graj0732
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Graj0732 on Mar 29, 09 5:23 PM
Go to the creator's site for answers to many questions, downloads for maps, walkthroughs, patches, goodies, and more.

[URL removed by moderator]
This link takes you to the hints and tips, there is also a link for tech questions and help.

Edited on 12/26/2009 at 9:04:21 PM PST

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 29, 09 8:26 PM
I always draw my own maps and record the lefts and rights and all the twisty turns. There is a Magic Express Station nearby on the causeway, just use it to teleport elsewhere.
Good luck

[Post New]by booucantcme on Aug 9, 09 1:39 PM
This is an awesome game loved it. it took me 3 weeks to complete it.

wvsandy
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wvsandy on Nov 30, 09 12:55 PM
I bought this game when it was offered as the Daily Deal, and I have to say this is the best purchase I've made in a long time! I used to love the old 2D RPGs, but as the developers made them fancier, my interest waned. This game is everything I loved when I first started gaming. I've been playing for hours and hours and I have many hours left to go. Needless to say, I've really gotten my money's worth and more! I'm sorry now I didn't buy the first Aveyond when it was the Daily Deal. Now I have to pay the whole $6.99!

[Post New]by cjbarton on Dec 13, 09 6:53 PM
Please help explain. I just finished Aveyond: Gates of night. Is that Aveyond 1 or 2. At the end of the game it told me to save my game so I could continue it Aveyond; The lost Orb. Is that number 3. I could not find "Aveyond: The Lost Ord. The is A "LOrd of Twilight" is that 1,2, or three and did I already bypass that by playing Gates of Night?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 14, 09 1:41 PM
Gates of Night is Aveyond 3.2! The third Aveyond game has been cut into chapters. The first two have already been released and the next one will be the Lost Orb, which will be released (hopefully) sometime in January. So the order of Aveyond games currently is:

Aveyond - Rhen's Quest
Aveyond 2 - Ean's Quest
Aveyond 3.1 - Lord of Twilight
Aveyond 3.2 - Gates of Night
Aveyond 3.3 - The Lost Orb (in production)

All games can be played independently of each other. It's just that the chapters in game 3 continue with the same storyline. However, if you've started with Gates of Night, Lord of Twilight might not be so exciting any more.

SkittieS
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by SkittieS on Dec 16, 09 5:14 PM
is aveyond 2 hard? right now im stuck in aveyond 3: lord of twilight! i cant win the witch! it's hard...right now im trying to get the first key. help me!!! and also...for aveyond 1 i cant get my way to aveyond...how do u find a bottle to put the fairies in? how do u cross the rainbow thingy? help please!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 18, 09 9:14 PM
Aveyond 2 is a fair bit harder than Lord of Twilight, I would say! But not as hard as Aveyond 1. It's been ages since I fought Heptitus in Lord of Twilight - I can't remember how I did it! My strategy usually is to level up lots and just hit hard. Also keep healing your characters during the fight.

Go ask your Aveyond 1 questions in the Aveyond 1 forum! That's the game I'm least familiar with, but the people there will be able to help you for sure!

SkittieS
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by SkittieS on Dec 26, 09 7:28 PM
oh yeh...who was heptitus? was it that witch? in the end of aveyond: lord of twilight when i tried to get the key...i just couldnt beat that witch...she kept calling her frogs and stuff...i already leveled up lots...seems like i need more...can u tell me another to level up faster...trying to find a strategy myself thx

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 29, 13 1:41 AM
Graj0732 wrote:Go to the creator's site for answers to many questions, downloads for maps, walkthroughs, patches, goodies, and more.

[URL removed by moderator]
This link takes you to the hints and tips, there is also a link for tech questions and help.

Witch company created the game

hjg3000
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by hjg3000 on Mar 29, 13 1:43 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:Gates of Night is Aveyond 3.2! The third Aveyond game has been cut into chapters. The first two have already been released and the next one will be the Lost Orb, which will be released (hopefully) sometime in January. So the order of Aveyond games currently is:

Aveyond - Rhen's Quest
Aveyond 2 - Ean's Quest
Aveyond 3.1 - Lord of Twilight
Aveyond 3.2 - Gates of Night
Aveyond 3.3 - The Lost Orb (in production)

All games can be played independently of each other. It's just that the chapters in game 3 continue with the same storyline. However, if you've started with Gates of Night, Lord of Twilight might not be so exciting any more.

Do you have an up to date list?

Go to: