level 27

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Oct 8, 16 4:06 AM
what is the secret of getting dracula past that sheep guy with the flashlight? i need the berries to make paint for the signs and i can't get it. please help!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:level 27

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 11, 16 1:59 PM
Hint: What are the sheep guarding?

For answer, run cursor over the following line:
The sheep are guarding the phone kiosks. If you cover the kiosks with something (like fabric, perhaps?) they just might disappear!

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Oct 12, 16 7:17 PM
thank you so much for your help. i can't believe that i did not see that.

notme22
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by notme22 on Dec 18, 16 5:12 PM
what is the secret of getting dracula past that sheep guy with the flashlight? i need the berries to make paint for the signs and i can't get it. please help!

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Mar 3, 17 4:45 PM
Glitch on level 27: Will not allow me to build the stairs.

[Post New]by schwinnfin on Apr 20, 17 12:35 PM
I crash completely on Level 27 in both the regular game and the collector's edition. I can't go any further. The reason I have both is because I started out with the collector's edition and when it consistently crashed I bought the regular game and it was no help. What is the problem?

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 21, 17 4:07 PM
I was crashing too but then they did a update on the 12th and I was able to get into the level but it does not play right and I can't complete the level. As to what the problem is, who knows.

[Post New]by vanita76 on May 8, 17 7:05 PM
Same problem as everyone, I'm playing on a Mac OS, and before this update I cannot continue further level 27. If I'm lucky to even start the level without the game closing automatically, it is simply impossible to end the level.
Now, a new update appeared today, crossing my fingers this time would be it......THE PROBLEM REMAINS!!!!!
Is it so hard for BF to really contact the game developers to fix this problem? I payed for a game that was running perfectly at the beginning, but after 2 updates, it went worse! I don't want a coupon, I don't want the "follow steps" for solving tech issues, as none of them work as well!
I'm really upset, as I payed for a FULL game, not for only the first 27 levels! A free coupon will not solve this and it is not the solution I need!
PLEASE BIGFISH! DO SOMETHING!

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Jul 4, 17 6:31 PM
I agree, Vanita27. BigFish Games needs to contact the developer to get this issue fixed. If it is happening to other players, then it is the game. I don't want a free coupon. I love this series and couldn't wait until this sequel was out. I play these games to relax and I would like to finish it. I think everyone that has this issue should urge Bigfish to contact the developer to get it fixed, especially since we have other games we could play for free.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Dec 8, 17 8:01 AM
I posted in the technical problems about this level and how it still isn't fixed no matter what level you play . This is incredible and so very frustrating.

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Jan 21, 18 9:36 AM
I've contacted the developer several times for an update. Still no patch.

Go to: