gracealma1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Room 2 - basement

[Post New]by gracealma1 on Oct 13, 08 7:41 PM
I just finished and am on the last song which I can't get and that Alouette. I can't seem to get the tiles to go the way I want. Can any one help me get this song?
gracealma1.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Room 2 - basement

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 7:58 PM
I can send you a link to a picture of it. BF doesn't allow us to post links here but if you check your messages I will send the link.

[Post New]by Kat3848 on Oct 18, 08 2:55 PM
I'm in the same position I only need one thing to finish the first set its "ode to joy"and its im the Basement, can some one help me there

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 18, 08 4:53 PM
Kat3848 wrote:I'm in the same position I only need one thing to finish the first set its "ode to joy"and its im the Basement, can some one help me there
Ode to Joy is not finished until near the end of the game. Have you completed all the rooms and are missing something in the basement?

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by cnicolls on Oct 19, 08 9:44 PM
I have finished the first three rooms...found everything, I think. But I still have many songs unfinished. I don't know what to do here. In the basement, I have Auld Lang Syne left unfinished, and more in the following rooms. Is there something more to do in the basement after I put together the music machine?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 20, 08 7:11 AM
Look in the upper left corner and if the item to find in the room is zero you can go to another room. The missing pieces to the songs will fill in later as you solve other rooms and complete other songs.

[Post New]by monkeegirl on Dec 12, 08 7:01 PM
I am stuck on the on the music machine in the basement,it is the last thing i need to do. But i am severly stuck there! Help some one

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 12, 08 7:07 PM
monkeegirl wrote:I am stuck on the on the music machine in the basement,it is the last thing i need to do. But i am severly stuck there! Help some one
I will send you a message with a link to pictures of the rooms in this game that are marked with where the item are.
Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by methodistgirl on Jun 22, 09 1:58 PM
I also have a problem with the last item in the basement. I can't for the life of
me find the last item that goes to Ode to Joy. I just love that part of Beethoven's
9th symphony. Please help me find it before I pull my hair out!
judy tooley

[Post New]by methodistgirl on Aug 1, 09 12:57 PM
That's okay I found it. There is a little slip of paper on one of the suitcases
if I just looked. Thanks anyway!
judy tooley

[Post New]by Possum92 on Jun 18, 12 10:48 AM
I need to find one more piece in the basement, and for the life of me, I can't find it. Please help!

Go to: