bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any I SPY Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 24, 10 9:17 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any I SPY Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by linuxgnuru on Mar 25, 10 3:32 AM
I downloaded the 1 hour demo for macintosh, but when I try to start the game I get a window popup asking:

Where is "H:\Projects\BigFishGames-Scholastic\Mystery\Source\DEFAULT.CST"?

then it quits. I have a MacBook Pro 15" but not sure if others are having the same difficulties.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 6, 10 12:32 PM
I downloaded the 1 hr. free trial and it popped up trial expired!! I haven't even played it yet. Anyone else out there have this problem?

cpurcell
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cpurcell on Apr 7, 10 9:29 PM
I dont have an answer I downloaded the game but it wont start, have had a lot of problems with games lately

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 9, 10 6:45 AM
What is up with the graphics? There not good at all. Everything is barely distinguishable. I can tell there is a picture but it looks like everything is made up of teeny tiny squares. is there like an update or something we can have to fix this?

suarp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by suarp on Apr 12, 10 1:02 PM
cpurcell wrote:I dont have an answer I downloaded the game but it wont start, have had a lot of problems with games lately

Having same problem!

Isa40
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Isa40 on Jul 19, 11 5:45 PM
There doesn't seem to be a way to restart or delete a user. So when I finish with 1 username, I have to pick another in order to start again! Is there any way around this? I now have 3 defunct usernames that are completely used up!

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Aug 18, 12 6:56 PM
This game (and the other I Spy games) used to be gorgeous on my old 14-inch Win XP machine, but now they are all pixellated (really big squares of color), even if I set them to window mode instead of full screen. Is there any way to run them in XP compatibility mode, perhaps? Or do I just have to go buy the CDs instead of getting them here? I know they are all 10+ years old and originally written for Win98 or ME machines, so that's part of the problem, but if they can't be ported to Win7 properly or run in compatibility mode, perhaps it's time to let them go.

Go to: