Ice scraper at beginning of game

[Post New]by killebrew on Oct 8, 16 9:52 AM
I am unable to slide the handle from the ice scraper, and I feel really stupid. Can someone help me?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Ice scraper at beginning of game

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 8, 16 11:53 AM
What to you mean by slide the handle from?
All I know is that when you use it you put it on the metal cupboard thing to get the ice of the door, and then you simply move your mouse around the screen where the ice is and the scraper moves with you until all the ice is gone.

If you are asking about something else could you please describe it a bit more so that I or another friendly fishy can try and help you

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Oct 8, 16 7:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. I'm scraping and scraping and scraping AND SCRAPING, but nothing happens. I can't drop the ice scraper, and I cannot open the handle to the door.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 8, 16 8:54 PM
You have to make sure every bit of ice on the handle area is gone including along the full length of the handle, even though this extends further than the metal box it is on. Once all handle ice is gone the scraper should go away and let you open it.

If you are sure you have gotten rid of all the ice ( as it can be a bit fiddly with little unnoticed spots left behind) and still nothing is happening, then there must be a glitch in the game.

Go to: