bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Pin at beginning of game.

[Post New]by bachlein on Oct 8, 16 12:31 PM
I didn't use it and now the place where one puts the statues won't scroll down (when I click on the flowers). I hate it when I can't go back and get what I've left behind! Sny suggestions other than starting over?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Pin at beginning of game.

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 8, 16 6:54 PM
Little bit more information please.
Which part of the game? what is the place where you are, called (on map)? and when you say you didn't use it do you mean you didn't pick it up from where it was or that you cannot put it where you want to use it? Is 'Pin@ the official name of the item you are referring to?

Every little helps when it comes to detail here

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 8, 16 7:27 PM
Ok, here's what I've got so far, although I could have misinterpreted your problem and got it completely wrong.

I think you are referring to the beginning of the game where you are in the caves.
You get a long pin from an utility belt attached to a skeleton.

If I am right then you might of misinterpreted the use of this pin via the wording in the strategy guide. It is talking about the place where the three statues need to be placed in the wall to get certain items. Each time a statue is placed the weakness of one of the beasts is revealed e.g. light for the first and smell(flowers) for the second. You click on the Flowers at the top of the alcove and the whole thing scrolls down briefly to show a stone with the name of the guardian beast when it was human, then it scrolls back up again.

For the second statue in the alcove the instructions in the strategy guide read- Place the guardian figurine; take the fish weight(L). Select the Flowers (M) and stone (N)
Immediately after it follows with- Use the long pin; receive the light tile (o)

This may make it seem as though you use the pin in the same area as the statues but this is wrong, the instructions are two separate things.

The Pin is used in the same room as the statues, but at the bottom right of the screen, on a brick wall there is a black smudge like thing just above the menu and guide. Click on this area and you gat a place where a shape needs to be inserted later, and where there is also a Light tile that needs to be pried out with the long pin.

Phew! From trying to interpret what you were asking hopefully this is what you meant? if not then just give more info.
Hope this helps

bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by bachlein on Oct 9, 16 11:16 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO much. I'll give it a try.

bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by bachlein on Oct 9, 16 12:22 PM
That totally worked. Again, thanks so much!!!! Looks like a good game!!

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 9, 16 2:05 PM
Really glad I got the right bit and this helped.

Edited on 10/09/2016 at 2:06:43 PM PST

Go to: