Lord_George
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Upgrade or Update?

[Post New]by Lord_George on Oct 9, 16 8:37 AM
I cannot Play the game, as the Screen remains black. Is there an upgrade or update for this game?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Upgrade or Update?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 9, 16 3:22 PM
Hello Lord_George,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been only displaying a blank screen. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are using a Mac computer and are seeing this issue, then the following page could help with the blank screen being experienced:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you are seeing this issue on an iPad, then the following page may be able to assist with troubleshooting the issue:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report if you are playing on PC or with the model name of your mobile device, the operating system and version it is running, and what you are experiencing. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. I am also going to create a designated technical issues thread so that future technical issues can be reported to the same place. For anyone who wants to report a future technical issue for this game, please see the following thread: Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/09/2016 at 3:23:53 PM PST

Go to: