Game no longer plays after update to IOS 10
Black screen and music repeating.
Anybody else??

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:IOS 10

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 9, 16 3:17 PM
Hi Snog89,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been not displaying properly after updating to iOS 10. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with the operating system of the device, the model number and type of the device, and what you are experiencing. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. Also, I am going to recreate the designated technical issues thread for this game, so that future technical issues can be reported in one place. If anyone has a technical issue they would like to report for this game, please feel free to post it to the following thread: Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales:™ Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue CE here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out,

bfgIlinalta

Go to: