[Post New]by Knim on Oct 9, 16 8:09 PM
Where and what level do we get six paw?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Six paw?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 9, 16 8:33 PM
"Six paw" is technically called Woolly-Paw --- he is one of the exclusive pets that you can get once you have unlocked the Ghostly Chest. (It costs 5000 coins to unlock the Ghostly Chest --- this happens during Level 69).

So.....as a result, the 4 pets you can get from the Ghostly Chest have been called the 4 Level 69 exclusive pets.

Edited on 10/09/2016 at 8:41:28 PM PST

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 9, 16 8:38 PM
Are you talking the pet, or the ZZ?
If the zz it's in the underground grotto. Don't remember what level.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 9, 16 8:45 PM
For additional info ---- The Ghostly Chest is located on the Dark Tower section of the map.....You go through the doors behind Anabel.....go up the stairs behind the Iron Knight.....select the door on the right along the stair well.......and that takes you to the Laboratory.....

At the appropriate moment in the game, a hole will open in the Laboratory floor that takes you to the Dark Portal.......The Ghostly Chest is at the top of the steps and just below the Portal that takes you to the Harbor.

It costs 5000 coins to unlock the Ghostly Chest ZZ.......then it takes 1 crafted Keys of Fate to actually open the Chest.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 9, 16 8:52 PM
The GAME will ask you to go to the Ghostly Chest 2x from Levels 69 to 71. However, the game will also ask you to craft the Keys of Fate one other time to open the Cargo Hold in the Harbor.

50 Destiny Keys are required to craft the Keys of Fate (along with some stamps and 2000 coins).....To get the Keys of Fate, you do side quests for the characters (they will have blue exclamation marks above their heads). Each time you craft the KoF, the side quests temporarily go away.

The first trip to the Ghostly Chest, you get the Portal Activator.......the next time the Game sends you to the GC, you get the Ocean Guide. After you get the Ocean Guide, you can click on the "i" next to the Chest and you will see the Rainbow Dragon. After getting the Rainbow Dragon, you can click on the "i" and see the other 3 pets (Fire Dragon, Sea Serpent, and Woolly-Paw) along with Exclusive Pet Food. The remaining 3 pets come out of the GC in random order each time you craft the KoF and open the Chest. Some players have reported getting exclusive food instead of a pet during one of their return trips.

If you need further info, you can either search the forum for more details (since this has been discussed many times in the past)........or you can post your questions here and someone will do their best to answer your questions. (Sadly, it is difficult to find some of those other threads.)

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Oct 10, 16 12:07 AM
Hi Knim,

As 1457051 posted, there is a zoom zone called Six Paws. It is found in the Underground Grotto. It opens on level 20 at a cost of 5,000 coins. It takes 2 Insight Rings & 2 Glowing Darkness to open it. It gives Punishing Hand, Spawn of Light & one other that I can't recall at the moment.

If you meant the pet "Woolly Paw" (who does look at lot like the zoom zone character), then Annelliegram has posted extensive information for you.

Either way, I hope we have helped to answer your question. Have fun in the castle.

Dot

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 10, 16 5:04 AM
The other item you can get from Six Paw is the Power of Fear - the pretty blue pyramid ring.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 10, 16 7:16 AM
Desertdruid wrote:The other item you can get from Six Paw is the Power of Fear - the pretty blue pyramid ring.

Facts and figures time!
The Power of Fear is worth 90 gold or 4 shards
It can be used to craft The Seal of Obedience which is worth 1200 gold or 26 shards
BUT you also need to craft the Seal: The Word of Darkness worth 90 gold or 4 shards; and the March of the Undead worth 60 gold or 3 shards; 2 unique stamps at 80 gold each and 800 gold, which is a total of 1200 gold or 11 shards.
So to me although the Seal of Obedience is on the "Crafting of Items for Profit" list, there is no profit in gold values!
BUT you do get 15 extra shards for your 800 gold and 2 unique stamps.
And so I keep a stock of such crafted items in my vaults for the day I need them for shards.

Edited on 10/10/2016 at 7:17:30 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 10, 16 9:09 AM
Good math lesson, playingthegame.......

Stamps is something else that need to be considered when crafting for profit. You can use up a bunch of each stamp before you know it.....and the unique stamps are hard to come by. (By the way, I looked up the Seal of Obedience in my Laboratory......shows you actually need 3 unique stamps to craft)

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 10, 16 9:25 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Good math lesson, playingthegame.......

Stamps is something else that need to be considered when crafting for profit. You can use up a bunch of each stamp before you know it.....and the unique stamps are hard to come by. (By the way, I looked up the Seal of Obedience in my Laboratory......shows you actually need 3 unique stamps to craft)

I will take my bow now!
I will also grovel before your encyclopedic knowledge of this game!
Unique stamps are often desired in crafting items "for profit". A favorite item to craft seems to be Ancestors Spirit but it does deplete these stamps if overdone.
So one of the first things that I think of when crafting is whether or not I have to use these stamps or indeed need to craft at all.
So those of you "struggling" through the lower Levels of this game to get more gold - BEWARE!

Go to: