bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 10, 16 7:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Sir Match-a-Lot to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Sir Match-a-Lot Help. Using Sir Match-a-Lot Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team HERE.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:19:43 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

[Post New]by sneeker on Oct 22, 16 8:01 AM
If you hit restart game is there anyway to go back to where you was before you hit the restart?

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 8:53:18 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 25, 16 9:19 AM
Hi sneeker,

I see that there is some question regarding the restart game button. We do apologize that when players hit the restart game button and then confirm, the process does result in the game restarting from the beginning.

If players accidentally push these buttons, they are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The player ID can be located by tapping the Hero button at the bottom of the screen and then Info. The ID will appear at the bottom left.

I hope this helps clarify things. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Buddysox on Nov 17, 16 3:08 AM
In Troll's Castle world, can't build a firefly farm at level 16 - says to collect all seeds from levels 12-22. Have played all levels multiple times (all are "gold" because the highest levels reached) and it says I only have 9 of 10 seeds. Is there a fix for this?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 16 2:13 PM
Hello Buddysox,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble building the firefly farm in Sir Match-a-Lot in the Troll's Castle section. We absolutely want to help get that firefly farm started and running as it should. Since it sounds like items aren't appearing or crediting as they should, please refer to the following article from our Help Pages which may be able to troubleshoot the issue quickly:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

The above guide contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues in the past. We will also pass along this information to the appropriate teams for investigation so that the right teams know what our players are experiencing in game.

If you still continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide further assistance and are always happy to help out.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Keebler551 on Jan 11, 17 11:40 AM
I am using the game on an iPad. For past 2 days my lives say full but they with at '0' in the middle of the heart. I have deleted and reinstalled the game and shut down and restarted the iPad with the same results, please let me know how to get my lives back working properly. Thnsks!

[Post New]by Keebler551 on Jan 12, 17 4:03 AM
I am looking for a response to my problem I posted yesterday please.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 12, 17 4:05 PM
Hello Keebler551,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there's some trouble with the game not displaying the correct number of lives while playing on an iPad. Since it sounds like some troubleshooting has been attempted, what I want to recommend is contacting our Support Team for more assistance.

I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID and a screenshot of what you are seeing. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page shows where to find an in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Also, the following page provides steps on taking a screenshot, just in case:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by JeanSm on Feb 2, 17 1:29 AM
I am playing this game on mobile and android. Since the latest update both keep adding new content over & over again, sometimes it works and I can play for a while, then it starts again. What can I do to stop this?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 2, 17 4:40 PM
Hello JeanSm,

Before I get too into this post, I wanted to say hello and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some trouble while playing on an Android device. I'm not entirely certain what is being experienced here, but I thought I'd swim by with some preliminary steps that work fairly often for players seeing issues with the mobile version of this particular game:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

If those steps don't seem to work, or if you are losing progress instead, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, the model of the Android device seeing this issue, and what version of operating system it is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and should be able to get back in touch quickly.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this has been helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by JeanSm on Feb 4, 17 12:10 PM
Thank you for your reply. Not sure what happened but my problem has now stopped.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 6, 17 12:08 PM
Hi JeanSm,

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you experience issues in the future, please do not hesitate to post in this thread or reach out to our Support Team as bfgIlinalta mentioned. We are all happy to help in any way that we can. Players are also encouraged to reach out to any of the Active Moderators with questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Feb 28, 17 9:00 AM
playing on an iPad. I would like to start a new game, but am no longer able to do so under Option.s

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 28, 17 1:27 PM
Hi jodylync,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I understand that you would like to start a new game. Players can absolutely do this by signing into the game with a different account. If you had previously linked your game to a Big Fish Games account or Facebook account, please sign out of your game and then sign in with different information. This will help ensure that your progress is saved and start a new game.

If you find that you are having issues, feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. They have the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:05:08 AM PST

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Mar 23, 17 9:04 AM
Game on iPad reboots with no warning. Usually after successfully completing a level. I have noticed this happening with more frequency. Right now I am in Troll's Castle. I just successfully completed Level 103. When I went to claim my fireflies, the game closed. After reopening the game, level 103 is not showing as completed. Also, I do not receive my fireflies. I am not sure if I lost a life or not.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 23, 17 12:54 PM
Hello jodylync,

I'm sorry to hear that the iPad seems to reboot without warning while playing Sir Match-a-Lot, and we definitely want players to retain the progress they've made while playing. What I would like to do is provide some preliminary suggestions to try that may be able to help with this as well as how to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for any further assistance that may be needed.

In this particular case, we have some general steps to try that may help resolve a crash while playing a free to play game on a mobile device:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

For any crashing or other problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game User ID, the model of the device seeing this issue, as well as what operating system that device is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by linmBF on May 17, 17 7:38 AM
ON ipad. Haunter carnival. Level 91. Last level of game. As soon as there are no more moves, it goes to change but auto finishes game and I loose life.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 17 1:27 PM
Hi linmBF,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that when going to a particular level in a specific world, you lose a life when the game rearranges the board. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this issue from the forums, please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your player ID and details of the issue. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist. To obtain your player ID, please refer to the following steps:

1. Open Sir Match-a-lot.
2. Tap Play.
3. Tap the Hero button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Info.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Aug 24, 17 3:35 PM
I gave my friend my code to redeem the Unicorn outfit. My code is IEC3FB. My friend used the code and received money, but I never received my outfit. My friend's code is IH636H4.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 25, 17 8:38 AM
Hi jodylync,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within your game. I'm sorry that you didn't receive your Unicorn outfit after a referred friend received their gold. We definitely want to help get the proper items to your game. Please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID and details of what should be in your game. The Support Team can look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: