OdinT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Empress of the Deep 1 & 2, paid version both freeze

[Post New]by OdinT on Oct 10, 16 11:18 AM
Hello,

My daughter has bought both these games and plays them on the ipad 2 mini. Both games are now frozen at a spot that doesn't allow her to touch anything.

I suggested to reinstall the game, remove the save game and try again, on BOTH games. But the game keeps freezing on the exact same spot on in both games.

I think it is the "library" on part 1,
And the "theater" on part 2.

Can someone please assist us as she is quite unhappy that her hard earned pocket money feels wasted on a broken game.

Kind regards,
Odin

Re:Empress of the Deep 1 & 2, paid version both freeze

[Post New]by Waterbaby25 on Oct 13, 16 2:59 PM
Hi, I have the SAME PROBLEM!! Everytime I finished a Season in 2 it would freez with a White Box in the upper Left Corner of the next door when you go through .
I have Turned it Off & Restarted, I've Deleted and Reinstaled Twice and I'm NOT Going to Start Over, I've already did it Twice and We shouldn't even have to keep doing it, only to have to do it again!!!
I don't understand Why they keep Releasing Games if they CAN'T GET THE BUGS OUT, Someone has to Check these Games Out BEFORE they Release them??
OdinT & I BOTH NEED HELP!! PLEASE!!!
Someone's Please give us some answers to our game. We do not know each other either!! Now I'm at the Theater and It's happened AGAIN!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Empress of the Deep 1 & 2, paid version both freeze

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 13, 16 5:26 PM
Hello OdinT and Waterbaby,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting for someone to swim by with some assistance. I'm sorry that this game seems to freeze at a very specific part. I definitely want this game to be able to be completed, so let's see if I can provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps for this issue.

Since both of these issues seem to be happening on a mobile device, I'd like to provide the following from our Help Pages as it may be able to quickly address the issue, especially the "Game crashing, freezing, or not working" section:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you are using an Android device instead, these steps (especially the "Game crashing, freezing, or not working section") may help:
General Help for Android Games

That said, it sounds like the game may have already been reinstalled, so it's possible you may have already tried those steps above. If that's the case, or if those steps don't work, please get in contact with our Technical Support Team HERE with the name of the game as well as what model device you are seeing the issue on as well as the operating system and the version it is running. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this game, I am going to go ahead and reopen the designated technical issues thread and lock this one so that any future technical issues can be reported to the following thread: Post any Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale TECH ISSUES here only.

Thank you both for your patience, and I hope this is able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: