bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Tarot cards

[Post New]by bobhillman on Oct 10, 16 4:25 PM
I seem to have failed to pickup one of the Tarot cards, despite constantly checking the map to make sure that I hadn't missed any of the collectible items. Have I missed much by not having the full set? And, more importantly, do game devs CONTINUE to put in extra features which are only accessible when you collect a complete set of something, without giving you the chance to collect any you may have missed while PLAYING THE GAME?

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:Tarot cards

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Oct 14, 16 5:49 PM
Bob you are right, the same thing happened to me:

I seem to have failed to pickup one of the Tarot cards, despite constantly checking the map to make sure that I hadn't missed any of the collectible items. Have I missed much by not having the full set? And, more importantly, do game devs CONTINUE to put in extra features which are only accessible when you collect a complete set of something, without giving you the chance to collect any you may have missed while PLAYING THE GAME?

another thing that makes me see red, is when you can't go back to check on something I think all of the map should be available the entire game.
.......Debbie

Edited on 10/14/2016 at 5:55:25 PM PST

Go to: