2 Tasty Level 46

[Post New]by LucindaOD on Mar 24, 10 9:08 PM
Hi, is anyone else having trouble with level 46. The timer doesn't seem to be working as the level just keeps going. Can you let me know if it is just my computer. Thanks

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

2 Tasty Level 46

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 25, 10 3:06 AM
LucindaOD wrote: Hi, is anyone else having trouble with level 46. The timer doesn't seem to be working as the level just keeps going. Can you let me know if it is just my computer. Thanks

it switch to relax mode i think... click on the menu, then un-check mark the relax mode and retry the level ..
hope it will help ...

Re:2 Tasty Level 46

[Post New]by RPG_Fan on Mar 27, 10 12:29 PM
This didn't do it for me. Still no movement on the clock :s.

[Post New]by Sleepysummer on Mar 29, 10 5:07 PM
Besides that, I think some of the dishes have to be finished according to the order even though there is no martini glass sign next to it. I am sooooo stuck now.

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slp12272 on Apr 1, 10 4:08 PM
I can't even get on level 46. It allows me to finish level 45 then goes to the loading screen for 46 and freezes there. I have to alt, ctrl, delete to get out of the game.

[Post New]by PsycheDelia on Apr 4, 10 11:43 AM
I've got exactly the same problem, the timer doesn't move. It had slipped into relaxed mode, but when unchecked it didn't make the slightest difference! Just so annoying as was really enjoying this game & never had a problem with a BFG before, hope they can fix it!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 4, 10 7:41 PM
I couldn't get back into timed mode on level 46 either, until I unchecked the relaxed mode box which the game had mysteriously checked on its own. Be sure that you don't quit the game and go to the main menu to uncheck the box; rather, while you are in the level, hit menu and uncheck the box from there. Getting back into timed mode didn't work for me until I unchecked the box within the level rather than from the main menu.

handbells
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by handbells on Apr 5, 10 8:36 AM
I am having the same problem. I unchecked while in the game and it still didn't work.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Apr 8, 10 9:41 PM
Same problem here. Didn't work to click during the game either. I really like the game so I hope CS can figure it out. Letting them know now.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Apr 9, 10 7:36 PM
handbells wrote:I am having the same problem. I unchecked while in the game and it still didn't work.

after you unchecked the Relax mode, Click Retry level.
hope it works,

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Apr 9, 10 7:39 PM
rosie28sammy wrote: Same problem here. Didn't work to click during the game either. I really like the game so I hope CS can figure it out. Letting them know now.

if the timer still didn't work, try to click on "Menu" then unchecked "Relax Mode"
then click Retry level,
Good luck

[Post New]by courtney735 on Apr 10, 10 7:18 PM
i'm having the same problem with the timer too

slp12272 wrote:I can't even get on level 46. It allows me to finish level 45 then goes to the loading screen for 46 and freezes there. I have to alt, ctrl, delete to get out of the game.

after you 'ctrl + alt + del' go back into the game. it should be paused, just click retry level and it will skip the conversation and take you straight to the kitchen. hope that helps, it worked for me.

Go to: