Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 11, 16 12:48 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/11/2016 at 6:51:43 AM PST

whitby59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by whitby59 on Oct 11, 16 1:41 AM
Cannot play this game message screen resolution 0-0 not right. all the other weather lords I can play. What is wrong. Plse help. thank you
Switching to resolution 0x0 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: could not switch resolution (0x0 fs=0 hz=0)
use windows 8.1

Edited on 10/11/2016 at 5:00:17 AM PST

Lisa_41
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Lisa_41 on Oct 11, 16 4:38 AM
This game will not download for me! I have tried several times. Restarted my laptop, still a no go.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Oct 11, 16 4:53 AM
Working well for me, I have windows 10.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 16 6:52 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Run Game as Administrator

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

whitby59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by whitby59 on Oct 11, 16 9:08 AM
this is not vey helpful. If you set up tech issues than give some real help

Edited on 10/11/2016 at 9:09:05 AM PST

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Oct 11, 16 11:34 AM
The game downloaded, then started installing. It has been at 99% since 10:45 this morning.

I love the Weather Lord games - but if it won't install, it's no sale for me.

Edited on 10/11/2016 at 11:34:54 AM PST

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Oct 11, 16 12:00 PM
I downloaded the trial on my PC and it arrived at the name page frozen. I downloaded it three times, always arrived locked. Would have bought, loved the others. Now I'll wait til it's fixed.

Rmuh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Rmuh on Oct 11, 16 2:09 PM
Same problem for me, start screen is frozen. I have played all the Weather lord series with no problems at all and was delighted to see another one so quickly. Please fix it asap. Sadly I paid for it without trialing as I was sure I wanted it. I wish I hadn't now.

[Post New]by xfilerenee on Oct 11, 16 5:19 PM
I bought this game because I loved all the other versions. However, when I click on install the game, nothing happens. I have downloaded other games today without issue, what is going on with this one???

[Post New]by GrannyMG on Oct 11, 16 5:41 PM
Yet again a game which gives a pink screen. I beta tested this game & it ran fine but the full version won't run. What has happened between beta & full version?

porkyfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by porkyfish on Oct 11, 16 9:10 PM
Rmuh wrote:Same problem for me, start screen is frozen. I have played all the Weather lord series with no problems at all and was delighted to see another one so quickly. Please fix it asap. Sadly I paid for it without trialing as I was sure I wanted it. I wish I hadn't now.

Me too, hopefully devs can fix soon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 12, 16 8:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what they are experiencing in this particular thread. Please keep in mind that we don't have the tools to provide in depth troubleshooting from the forums. It is always recommended to refer to our Help pages as they provide steps that have been known to help resolve issues.

For players that are experiencing freezing issues, the following help articles are specific to this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If players are experiencing downloading issues, please refer to the following help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide assistance that is specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by helmsley1 on Oct 12, 16 9:16 AM
us too - game opens on screen frozen at "choose player" and despite reinstalling, nothing changes. Very frustrating as have paid - can someone tell me what to do? (e mailing help desk always a very confusing process. I would like to know if this a game glitch - in which case it should not be sold - or a glitch with my computer which seems unlikely. Please help, got a very disappointed five year old here...

Edited on 10/12/2016 at 9:17:30 AM PST

whitby59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by whitby59 on Oct 12, 16 10:23 AM
not your computer, because too many people have same problem and no use replying to the tech issues on this forum they just give you the standard answer without giving you a useful answer. Just ask your money back. I tried to download it on games website but same problem, so it is obvious there is something wrong with the game.

Edited on 10/12/2016 at 10:25:55 AM PST

[Post New]by mmcgowan on Oct 12, 16 10:47 AM
Key in player name and it will light up. There is no cursor that comes on. I had the same problem

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Oct 12, 16 1:25 PM
Game keeps stopping unexpectently. I'm using a MAC AIR computer

Bug in the Mac version -- Artifacts window doesn't load at the beginning of the levels

[Post New]by 4_fun_id on Oct 12, 16 6:06 PM
I'm running OS 10.11.6 on an iMac. The game works fine in general, but the artifacts window should open at the beginning of each level and it doesn't. This is okay until level 39 where it is impossible to play the level without using one of the artifacts.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 12, 16 11:08 PM
Windows XP.

The big fish logo is huge when opens but then game page is fine EXCEPT there is no writing on any of the boxes. I fiddled around and got the game started and played first level, but could not read any thing she was saying as it was blank. Also there seems to be things missing on the page.

I like these games and have the others which played with no problems. Not purchasing now but will keep my eye open for a fix.

Edited on 10/12/2016 at 11:09:40 PM PST

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Oct 13, 16 1:02 AM
Trouble demolishing buildings. Sometimes it works..sometimes not. Always get a surprise when it works! I notice someone else reported this in the gameplay forum too. Any answers?

Go to: