bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Season Match 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 13, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Season Match 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Season Match 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Season Match 2 forum

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Oct 14, 08 7:46 AM
I was wondering if the timer is broken or does it not work because it's Quest mode? Speaking of which... what is the difference between different game modes? Game modes that immediately come to mind are Arcade, Quest and Adventure. There may be others. I'm wondering because I might score 1-hour game trials differently in a different mode. Thanks!

Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Christym on Oct 14, 08 8:02 AM
I've certainly wondered the same thing - if I'd rate games differently in different modes. Although, for the most part, the mechanism of play is the same (or similar) regardless of mode.
This isn't a bad game, although I thought a little on the easy side. The graphics were pretty and I liked the fact there were two general game types - match 3 and hidden object. Although it didn't seem like a true match 3, because all you had to do was click on a group for it to all disappear - you didn't really have to think about the groupings. But the same strategies held.
Not a bad little game, but I wasn't tempted by it either.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 14, 08 8:54 PM
I cannot for the life of me get past level 29. Has anyone been able to do this yet?

I have replayed the game to that level five times already. I managed to get one obstacle but the other is just impossible.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I rerally like this game and with only 1/3 of the game played, I would hate to not be able to finish it.

Flo

Edited on 10/14/2008 at 8:55:01 PM PST

hexwitch
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by hexwitch on Oct 15, 08 4:42 AM
Have played it through, started out very easy but a great game to play for relaxation. Sorry don't recall which level is which, my advice would be to persevere, you will get there.

[Post New]by Siekim on Jan 3, 09 2:38 PM
Hi pamvasquez
You are on Level 55 can you help me with level 29. I know I need to fire the Rocket in upper Right Corner but it drop down before I can fire it.

[Post New]by Siekim on Jan 4, 09 2:58 PM
Hi
Just use the Wind in the Field just below the Tower. It will destroy everything in the upper fields.

jentzie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jentzie on Nov 5, 09 12:47 PM
This game was tedious, boring and a waste of $$. Get real - whomever thought up this game was overpaid. The game should have never been marketed. Junk!!

mamurphy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mamurphy on Nov 30, 11 5:24 PM
help im on level 29 too can not get the big cell that gives you the relic to open everthing else is done

[Post New]by cdhorn on Mar 18, 12 10:09 PM
I am also on level 29 and can't get through it. Please help!!!

Birdsbeth
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Birdsbeth on Mar 29, 12 8:07 PM
Are you refering to level 29 in the Arcade Mode? The big block of blocks, lol. Usually I have to use the knife to slash thru it to open it up better. The knife can't just be clicked on, but moved, and use a thrusting motion slashing across diagonally.//

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by rosemary1083 on Apr 10, 12 10:47 PM
I am stuck on level 49. Any clues on how to get out?

Re:Welcome to Season Match 2 forum - Level 55

[Post New]by PuaMcB on Jan 2, 13 8:02 AM
How the heck do you get past level 55? Did a search of the forum and see where others asked, but never did find an answer. Really irritated at this point...what good is a game if you can't get past a level and can't get any answers as to what you need to do... HELP!!!!

[Post New]by ileanaf123 on Jan 5, 13 12:12 PM
I'm stuck on Level 70! It's a puzzle and you have to put the mirror togeher???. HELP!!!

[Post New]by pennysue60 on Jun 14, 14 1:20 PM
My games are not recording my coins. It is up to 999 and doesn't go any further. Am I doing something wrong?

Go to: