delete buildings

[Post New]by mwilke3587 on Oct 12, 16 4:14 PM
I can't figure out how to delete a building, I keep using the "x" which says delete but nothing happens, I need to delete one to build another in that location.

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:delete buildings

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Oct 13, 16 12:41 AM
I have had the same problem..guess its a tech issue? Then sometimes it works!. Just have to repeat the level. you have to click twice..guess its just hit and miss..bit annoying. I haven't had to do this lately...and went to the strategy guide..and found I didn't really have to yet..only into the low levels...maybe someone else knows more about why sometimes and not others?

Edited on 10/13/2016 at 12:43:08 AM PST

LuvSilkies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by LuvSilkies on Oct 13, 16 6:03 AM
I had the same problem and found if you double, triple click on some buildings they will delete. I think it's a glitch in the game. I was unable to delete the food supply buildings, but, was able to delete the trees and the gold by clicking fast over and over again. Hope this works for you, two.

JaxMc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by JaxMc on Oct 15, 16 7:07 PM
I found I had better luck if I pressed down on the 'X' button continuously until the building was demolished...clicking it never worked for me. Not sure if this is the way it's supposed to be...

Go to: