bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

New version of Chocolatier: Decadence by Design now available

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 25, 10 2:15 PM
We have a new version of Chocolatier: Decadence by Design available now. This new version of the game is the latest build from Playfirst but is not necessarily a critical update.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

ReikiRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:New version of Chocolatier: Decadence by Design now available

[Post New]by ReikiRose on Mar 25, 10 11:10 PM
Any body else having trouble with the game after the update? I am working with customer support, but after installing the update, buying the game and reinstalling, the signs are out of place then they disappear and none of the buildings will open - I can no longer play the game and I could play it in the trial version before the update!

Charkbite
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Charkbite on Jul 2, 10 4:16 PM
I can't get one client to accept his order now, and I reeeeeeeally don't want to start all over again

sindhi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sindhi on Oct 14, 10 10:44 PM
The new version takes all your money back to zero if you earn too much, and then playing further is pointless. How do those people get such amazing high scores on the international scores?

[Post New]by SweeterThanWine on Nov 3, 10 7:10 PM
It would be nice to see a mac update that fixes the serious bugs in the game.

Go to: