bfgBellerophon
7,476 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Express here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 13, 16 12:58 PM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Big Fish Games Help. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:10:01 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Express here.

[Post New]by Saford on Jan 6, 17 6:27 AM
I am attempting to run the game on Windows 10. When I try to load the game it prompts me to download the latest Adobe Flash - which is already loaded and active. I am not able to access the game.

bfgPanthalassa
2,341 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 10, 17 5:02 PM
Hi Saford,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing this issue when you try to load up the game. It sounds like there may be a problem causing the game to not detect Adobe Flash correctly.

When prompts like this appear there are some different troubleshooting steps that may be able to assist. If you haven't done so already, I encourage checking out the following help articles:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If this continues, we then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:11:07 PM PST

[Post New]by MysteriousMoods on Jan 29, 17 10:55 PM
I am having the same problem I am using Windows 10. I've checked Flash Player in all my browsers it is current and up to date.

Unless you've made a purchase it does you no good to contact Tech Support.

Edited on 01/29/2017 at 10:57:35 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 1, 17 1:50 PM
Hello MysteriousMoods,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there is an issue playing this game on Windows 10 and with the flash player. This particular issue may have several causes and what I would like to do is provide some more specific steps that might help Windows 10 players resolve this issue as well as how to contact our Support Team for further troubleshooting assistance.

When a game seems to have trouble while being played in Windows 10, sometimes the steps on the following guide can help resolve them quickly:

Windows 10

If those steps don't seem to help or if you'd like further assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps have the tools available to investigate issues and may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps to try and can always provide additional support beyond troubleshooting if it is helpful.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:10:46 PM PST

[Post New]by deborah1950 on Mar 16, 17 5:36 PM
I have these issues too wont play wants me to install adobe player which is installed already in W10 any help would be appriciated

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Mar 18, 17 2:51 AM
Same problem: says I need to download adobe flash player but I already have the latest update.
Playing with W8

bfgBellerophon
7,476 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 10:14 AM
Hi deborah1950 and judyglenning,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear that this particular game is asking to download Adobe Flash even though you have the latest version. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot this issue from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and a screenshot of what you are seeing. The support team is happy to investigate this further for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: