babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Morphing Objects

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Oct 14, 16 1:24 PM
Are there morphing objects in every scene? I'm in Chapter 2 and think I've only found 2 so far. No info given in Strag Guide

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Morphing Objects

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 14, 16 3:59 PM
@babsvb1948
There are two collectables in this game.
The signs are in every scene and do not morph, they look kind of like a shield.
The objects that do morph are the Parables (the things that end up at the bottom left of your screen under the hint button). You collect them and you can click on the parables button to check your progress. There are a certain number of parables for the main game and the bonus game and to unlock each parable you need to get a certain number of these morphing parables. When you get (I think three) for each parable tale then it will unlock and you can read a story that will give background info to the main story.

These morphing parables are not in every scene, however they are all listed in the strategy guide, right at the bottom of the strategy guide menu, after the bonus chapters is a section called Parables, Collectibles and Souvenirs.
The Parables come first in the guide and are marked in Green, then the collectibles (shields) which are marked in Red, and finally the souvenirs (which you get by doing the souvenirs hunt in the extras menu after you have finished main and bonus games.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 10/14/2016 at 6:16:05 PM PST

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Oct 15, 16 10:09 PM
Sazoria, you mentioned there are morphing objects but you name parables, collectibles and souvenirs. So where are the morphing items??

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 15, 16 10:24 PM
sazoria wrote:
The objects that do morph are the Parables

The Parables that are in only a few scenes (purpose described in previous post) are the morphing objects. Rather than having morphing objects that only contribute to an achievement, this game company decided to make their morphing objects have another use, in order to tell backstory when collected.

They are referred to as Parables, because of their purpose, and are named as such in the strategy guide, but they are the morphing objects in this game, and will morph in the scenes they appear in.
There are no separate morphing objects, only the parables.

Previous games in this series had both parables, and separate morphing objects but that has now changed in the more recent games.

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Oct 17, 16 7:57 PM
Thank You, thank you! I understand now...I'm a little slow at times

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts