Game keeps crashing!

[Post New]by IndigoSapphire on Oct 14, 16 2:04 PM
I downloaded the game last night and made it to lvl 18 this morning (yes, I've become addicted to it lol). I love the game, but it has started crashing. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, thinking (hoping) it would resolve the issue. It didn't.

The game is awesome! I just wish it would stop constantly crashing. Any advice on what to do?

I'm using the PC version, Windows 10.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Game keeps crashing!

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 14, 16 2:11 PM
First, report this in the Technical Issues thread for the device you are using (PC/Mobile)

Second, report this to customer service with as much detail as you are able.

This started as soon as the new update was available for download. I've encountered 4 fatal error crashes so far since I downloaded the update. Seems to happen for me after visiting several islands.

I have already reported this in both places I just mentioned along with some information I captured from the fatal error report. The more people that this happens to should report it so that they get to fixing it ASAP as this is not an isolated issue.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Game keeps crashing!

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 14, 16 3:58 PM
Hi IndigoSapphire,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been crashing! Thank you silver_hawk for stopping by with that great advice.

As they mentioned, we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and your player ID when a persisting technical issue is occurring. Our Reps can gather data on problems to pass along, as well as offer in-depth troubleshooting.

Additionally, if you're seeing an error message when the game is crashing it can help to include a screenshot of that while contacting them. Steps on doing this, and on locating that player ID, can be found in the following help articles:

Taking a Screenshot
Finding Your In-Game ID

Our help articles can also often be useful in addressing technical problems that occur. I've gone ahead and included one below, and I suggest trying the steps it includes if you haven't already:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you encounter any technical problems in the future we invite you to post to the Tech Issues thread, as silver_hawk mentioned. The Forum Moderation Team works to pass along reports of tech problems, and posting here helps us to track them so that they can be sent to the appropriate team:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

Since this thread is discussing a technical problem I'm going to lock it. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: