To the NEW Friends of Welsh Shelley

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Oct 14, 16 3:02 PM
Hi There,

Thank you for requesting to be my friend, for the up and coming events and possibly after.

At the moment, I have had a number of you send me gifts, which I thank you so very much.
Please be aware I am getting around to sending you a return gift as soon as I can, you are not being ignored, honestly. The limit of 15 gifts a day, isn't helping.

Thanks once again, my new friends.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Re:To the NEW Friends of Welsh Shelley

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Oct 14, 16 3:27 PM
I think many of us are in the same boat. I would love it if the gift rate would be increased during the seasonal events but, aside from the gift boxes at Christmas, I doubt that would happen. While I am doing my utmost to keep track of and keep up with the gifting rounds I am certainly slower at returning some. And I suspect that is true for many others as I've seen a decrease in the number of gifts I have been receiving daily. That is absolutely ok with me. I don't want anyone to feel bad or uncomfortable in any way if I send them a gift and they can't reciprocate either immediately or at all. I like sending gifts s .

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Oct 14, 16 3:50 PM
I am keeping careful track of my regular friends and only sending gifts to them.
When I added my name to the list of "Friends looking for Fall Events Friends" list I made it clear that I could not send them regular gifts and I did not want any in return.
I am trying to help my long-time friends level up, reach achievements and more. I think they count on my help every 2-3 days for low inventory items and other needs on their wish lists.
I think most people know that we have to separate the list and keep loyal to the friends who have helped us through the years.

That being said... I WILL keep my FE friends until the END of the event. I will not delete you just because I finish earlier than you. I saw this a lot last year and it made me sad for those struggling to get done.

aka aMissTory

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Oct 14, 16 5:49 PM
Imcrane
thanks for friending me, I have a question for you - where did you get that avatar, I want one - hehe - I love it, perfect for Halloween

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Oct 14, 16 5:53 PM
MaryCricket wrote:Imcrane
thanks for friending me, I have a question for you - where did you get that avatar, I want one - hehe - I love it, perfect for Halloween

I got him last year during the Fall Event. I think Jack is super cool too. Sort of Bad A$$.

Czarina63
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Czarina63 on Oct 14, 16 5:59 PM
I joined the FE/CE friending with no expectations of giving or receiving gifts. I have unfortunately had a couple people send gifts, which is very nice of them but it's hard to reciprocate.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 14, 16 6:02 PM
I would also like to let my wonderful friends, many of whom I'm sure I share with you, Welsh Shelley, know that I am also trying to get gifts sent back to everyone. Thank you for being patient & for your generosity!!!
Druid

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 14, 16 6:15 PM

I'm trying, but am new at this gifting!

Edited on 10/14/2016 at 6:16:20 PM PST

Go to: