beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Well, help I'm stuck

[Post New]by beckx020 on Mar 25, 10 9:24 PM
I liked the game and bought it. Now, I just have the 2 cities with the forest, stones, mage castle around them. I just do the match 3 over and over and over....

I have 23 hammers and 49 hints amassed.

Sometimes I can click on one of the houses and I get a scene where it says that I remember this place.

That's it.

I don't get any stones and no boards.

What is the trick here?

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Well, help I'm stuck

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Mar 26, 10 5:36 AM
You gather stones through Match3 in the quarry. Boards are made out of wood, to get a board you need to saw the wood in the sawmill.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Mar 26, 10 5:52 AM
Have you clicked on the center circle on the bottom of the screen? This takes you to the place where you can build other structures.

Also, if you click on the scroll, you'll see what your tasks are. If it says "you've been there before" it means that there is nothing else to do in that location.

[Post New]by suga_suga on Feb 21, 11 12:15 PM
ajuma wrote:Have you clicked on the center circle on the bottom of the screen? This takes you to the place where you can build other structures.

Also, if you click on the scroll, you'll see what your tasks are. If it says "you've been there before" it means that there is nothing else to do in that location.

I have the bug potion, 80 logs, and 50 stones. The center circle is grayed out. Why can't I click it? I can't build a sawmill. I'm stuck too.

Go to: