Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Legacy of the Guardians Collector's Edition.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 15, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 6:37:30 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Legacy of the Guardians Collector's Editio

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 15, 16 6:37 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Legacy of the Guardians Collector's Edit

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 15, 16 10:22 AM
I am running Windows 10 64 bit OS, all drivers and graphics up to date. I have reached the very end of the game, have lost inventory bar, hints et al. I am not a happy camper since I created a new profile in order to view the SG. All these items should be in the final battle and they are simply gone and I cannot progress to finish the game. Not up to Eipix usual standards.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Legacy of the Guardians Collector's Edit

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 15, 16 2:44 PM
Hi Penny1942,

I'm sorry to hear that the inventory bar and buttons disappeared towards the end of the game. The Moderators definitely understand the frustration that tech issues can cause, and want people to be able to enjoy their game without experiencing problems like this. To address this I encourage trying the steps in the help articles I've included below, which can help when parts of a game aren't functioning correctly or if a display issue is occurring:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Screen Resolution

If this continues after trying those steps the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to offer further troubleshooting assistance, and they're happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sedbee on Oct 19, 16 7:05 AM
am having the same problem. ...everything is gone...Running Windows7,and so far everything went smooth.System is up to date.please help...I really want to finish this game
Thx
Sed

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 19, 16 2:42 PM
Hi sedbee,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this game saving your progress. It may be helpful to look at the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to experience issues and would like to troubleshoot, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by LMSchwartz01 on Oct 21, 16 10:08 PM
I am in the Bonus game. I have reached the final scene at the Great Terrace. I have the calibration knobs, skull, shattered memory, memory crystal, one of the shaped vials in my inventory, but the screen is frozen with the medallion and the ghost showing. I cannot get rid of them. The map shows this is the only active scene. I am running Windows 8.1.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: Legacy of the Guardians Collector's Edi

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Oct 23, 16 1:39 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I am running Windows 10 64 bit OS, all drivers and graphics up to date. I have reached the very end of the game, have lost inventory bar, hints et al. I am not a happy camper since I created a new profile in order to view the SG. All these items should be in the final battle and they are simply gone and I cannot progress to finish the game. Not up to Eipix usual standards.

I had the same problem as the others about the inventory bar and hints disappearing! I definitely agree with Penny1942's comment about this not being up to Eipix usual standards ... Have lots of their games and don't recall running into a problem like this on any of them. I even uninstalled and reinstalled but that doesn't make the problem go away...This is definitely a PROGRAMMING GLITCH and should be fixed ASAP!

Enough of the CANNED REPLIES ... ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!

[Post New]by quarterscaler on Oct 24, 16 7:21 PM
I'm having the same problem with no inventory bar and no buttons at the end of the game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, tried playing the game as "administrator," and still nothing. It's very frustrating to pay for a game and then not be able to finish it. Has anyone heard if there truly is a fix for this game?

[Post New]by kipperfillet on Oct 25, 16 8:23 AM
Hi I am having the same problem.

Am running Windows 10 all drivers etc are up to date.

I agree with others this is not up to the usual standards of Eipix games.

It is so annoying that the inventory bar hint map etc have all disappeared please fix asap.

Tried all the suggested fixes nothing has worked yet.

JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on Oct 25, 16 12:25 PM
same problem as Penney 1942. Second game in a week I have had problems with. BF gets more disappointing each game. I have been a member for several years and I have about had it with the sloppiness that BF sells. 2 Games in a week is to much.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 16 2:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there are still issues with the game even after trying those steps that bfgBellerophon and bfgPanthalassa provided. We absolutely want to help our players enjoy their purchased game fully, so if you've already tried those previous steps for this issue, then I would like to also recommend reaching out to our Support Team.

Since those previous steps don't seem to be helping with the missing inventory a few of our players are seeing, our team is recommending to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

I'm sorry that this game is stopped at that point as we really want all of our players to be able to complete and enjoy their purchased games, so please reach out to our Support Team so that data on this issue can be gathered and so our Reps can provide additional troubleshooting support beyond what the forums can give. Thank you all for your continued patience,

bfgIlinalta

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by uvujog10 on Oct 27, 16 12:04 AM
Same here towards end of main story when I produced the shield, I lost the entire inventory and everything. Up until this, I had no problems with the game. I also have up to date drivers etc so its defo a glitch in the game. How frustrating is this! Beats me why the developers do not fix these problems and give us an update when it is obviously a tech issue and not our systems

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 28, 16 3:19 PM
Hi uvujob10,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing that technical issue in the game. The Forum Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that can be caused by these kinds of problems, but I'm happy to let you know that an update has recently been released that should resolve this issue.

The update can be located manually in the Big Fish Games app. Specific steps on doing this can be found by checking out the following announcement:

UPDATE! New version for Amaranthine Voyage: Legacy of the Guardians CE (PC) - October 28, 2016

If anyone continues to experience problems in the game I encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are more than happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Oct 29, 16 12:39 AM
I tried the update and it does not work...it says no game update available... can someone please help me??

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 29, 16 4:46 PM
Hi DebbieAnnie,

I'm sorry to hear that update isn't appearing. It looks like another thread regarding this was posted to the forum and I went ahead and provided some help for this in that thread. To make things a little simpler I've also gone ahead and included a link to that thread below:

New Update

Thank you for your patience. If you or anyone else has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Oct 30, 16 7:02 AM
When I entered game after installing update I received a message saying that my game file was corrupt and to start a new game. I did that, however, now the "hidden symbols" that I already collected are gone, but no progess is showing for the achievement. So I have no way of attaining this aspect of the game. Please let me know what I should do.

[Post New]by debcevans on Nov 2, 16 1:05 PM
After I installed the update, I can no longer pick up collectibles.

double47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by double47 on Nov 5, 16 7:15 AM
I am having the same problem as other player’s are having. I have reached the final scene and the screen is frozen with the medallion and the ghost. I cannot finish the game. I installed the update and it corrupted the file. Played the game again and had the same problem. I going to start waiting and playing the standard editions. The errors in the collectors’ editions are getting to common.

[Post New]by bigmack398 on Nov 25, 16 6:32 PM
Same problem. The bottom menu screen disappears right after you get the wires. I manually checked for an update and there was nothing. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still the same problem.

Go to: