madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Oct 2017 update

[Post New]by madrabbit on Oct 15, 16 5:39 AM
Really devs what's with it not much of an update
I was really hoping you would have added some new content by now it's bean awhile since you gave us anything new
And being this is holloween why not pumpkin pie to make or a quest to earn a new fountain that gives us coin or experience point or pearls the quest to produce this fountain could have bean holloween related like a spooky looking visitor with a request for 90 pumpkin pies and would have bean fun to do
Also you could have given us another area to open with new building a party house that changes themes every holiday this month the spook house next mouth turkey house dec Christmas town and each holiday that house would have a quest for us to earn coin + exp points +baskets + blue prints like for holloween a holloween themed treasure gathering give 10 pumpkins, 10 pumpkin pies, 10 streamers, 10 straw dolls(dolls made with wheat instead of cotton that look like scarecrows)

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Oct 2017 update

[Post New]by madrabbit on Oct 15, 16 8:06 AM
I especially am getting bored I know many others are too after level 58 no new quests for special fountains
I am on level 98 now and I know several players are on levels as high as 125 we have all areas opened up all castle areas that are available to us built and all building upgrades done there really is nothing left to do I have storage up to 860 and have managed to maintain 8-10 of every item we were given to work with
I have more then enough grean stones I fact I have 200 the balloons have become unnessasary no point sending them out any more
The pumpkins still have not found a use except to take up space in storage
No new areas to open or building to build and upgrade to help increase our magic storage capability beyond the 9514 that we have now
Dives have become useless as we can not build up storage enough to hold all the stones we need to hold onto Incase you do finally give us another part of castle and selling them has become redundant to as I personally am up to 220,000 coins and have nothing left to buy with those coins NO NEW FOANTIANS NO NEW SHOPS very thing cost pearls now not coins

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Oct 15, 16 7:51 PM
Nothing left to do no incentive to level up and I can see where others are complaining about new requirements for building upgrades my son who hPpens to be on level 23 yet cause he lost interest got back on today as I asked him to just so I could see these changes and they are rediculous
Bring back the old upgrades or reduce dive times or give us a new fountain quest where the fountain offers us Amber bits for magic or coins
BRING BACK THE LEVELING UP INCENTIVE ( give us more then one pearl when we level up give us something useful maybe stop asking for us to gather rope and stuff and instead give us the 20 slots for leveling up after level 60)
GIVE US NEW AREAS TO WORK ON AND BUILDINGS
GIVE US A REASON TO CONTINUE PLAYING THESE NEW UPDATES ARE LOOSING YOU YOUR PLAYERS
ALSO YOU ARE SERIOUSLY KILLING YOUR CHANCES OF ANYONE RECOMENDING THIS GAME TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY
There by loosing a huge potential for new gamers

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 8:03:54 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 15, 16 11:24 PM
On an entirely unhelpful and pedantic note, it's 2016 .

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Oct 16, 16 6:24 AM
Yes I realized my typo with date after I posted but I do not know how to change the title of post and these request are not unhelpful I think they would be helpful to game who wants to play something that does not offer new constant or fun change ups once and awhile new look to game board ect just for holiday times at least where is every ones imagination gone are we just expected to except the mondain as normal as if we are all robots

Go to: