NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

I would love to see these changes

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Oct 15, 16 10:52 AM
I would love to see a timer on the Wizards Towers, it seems like I check them and they are full and 2 seconds later I know a wizard is complaining about having no magic.
Also I would like to see ALL the market tents NOT spin when they are full, seems like the upgrade didn't include this because 1/2 spin even thou they are full where some don't.

Edit: I would like to be able to add flowers or some kind of decoration to the walkway and grounds of the palace, to much open space with nothing to pretty it up.
looks so plain with everything else so crowned, if you only opened up a few squares, that would eliminate putting work stations there, just small plants, bushes, trees or flowers.

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 11:58:41 AM PST

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:I would love to see these changes

[Post New]by madrabbit on Oct 15, 16 1:39 PM
I would love to see changes that actually help all players not just new comers to the game
1) Such changes as a warning asking us if we are sure we want to spend our pearls to fast forward something instead of it just taking pearls just because we accidentally hit the speed up
2) Or more buildings that can have upgrades done to increase our magic holding storage meter
3) Or a use for the pumpkins
4) Or more holiday themed missions that give us stuff we can actually use unlike last quest that produced only a pile of junk give us quest like that that give us fountains that offer exp or magic or blueprints or baskets these things can come in handy to all players
5) More fountains and shops available that can be purchased with coins not pearls as I have way too many coins which has made selling or doing request board redundant
6) Storage space for holding items for use in game play increased and the items needed to increase that space I.e. The blueprints, the rope, and tool box can have its own storage so as not to take up space in main storage they can even take and split the storage upgrade to cover both storage units with the upgrade just as long as they separate the upgrade items from the main items freeing up that excess space cause right now I am at 820 next upgrade requires I hold onto these items till I have 38 of each thing which means I loose till I have enough for upgrade up to 114 spaces
7) if they do not at least give more slots with each upgrade or split items off into a different storage then maybe the an reduce the number of items the request board seams t be asking for when you get into higher levels right now I am on level 98 and and only 706 actual storage slots and trying to maintain at least 8 of every item for use that leaves no space for request that ask for 16 milk and 10 logs for one request it means I have to sell off enough stuff to make room for those items before I can fill request putting me in jeperdy of not having a certain item I may need for another request that comes up while I am gathering for the one request
8) before level 58 we had incentives to level up cause it seamed every ten levels was another quest that would come up and give us a fountain which produced magic for us but after level 58 NO MORE QUEST the inventive to level up was gone bring back the incentive please give us something more then one pearl for leveling up new fountain or new area ,a charitors (acubats or juggler we pay to perform)

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 2:02:16 PM PST

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Oct 15, 16 1:53 PM
I would hope it being Fall, and that means the holidays are coming. A pumpkin pie and a pumpkin soup would be nice in a fall upgrade. Also some holiday decorations for the Palace would be nice. Maybe we could place pumpkins around the Palace. smile

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Oct 15, 16 7:37 PM
sanzi19 wrote:If you put magic in the wizardtower, the top lights up. When the light goes out in a towertop, a wizard needs magic again.

I know that the tower lights up when it is working and not when it needs magic but it would be nice if there was a timer like so many other things in this game so we know how long before it needs more magic because it goes off at anytime unless you have kept track how long between fills and I for one never seem to notice.

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 8:10:25 PM PST

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Oct 18, 16 1:25 PM
I noticed that in my last game I had 2 places that the wizards mushroom/flower did not grow up and it was something that you could never get rid of and I noticed that several others have the same thing, This new game I am on now has the same problem only in a different place. This time it is stuck in a really horrible place because it is taking up some prime real-estate and prevents me for being able to place any fountain because it is stuck right in a U-shaped area where the grass is outlining, so it is taking up any area that I can use to place a nice sized fountain and I am really running out of room unless I make my island look like a trash dump I try to organize it so it looks nice, so I could really use the room.
Is this not something that the developers can fix or is it to much trouble? I'm sure others have the same problem.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 18, 16 1:29 PM
There's no harm in raising a support call about it.

I know I've seen others mention this problem.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Oct 18, 16 1:43 PM
In the market place where the panda, stranger etc. buys something from you, does that happen because it is timed and your product has been sitting there to long or what? I ask this because I would love to see the same thing happen when you place a call for help. I don't know what is going on but you can die from old age before you get help lately, I filled up my mine last night including using 4 extra paper and loaded it up as much as possible than hit the help, after 2 hours I still was waiting and it was getting late so I went to bed, only to find that by morning someone finally came to help but by then everything was already made so I didn't need it anymore plus I wasted one of my calls.
If it had a timer a stranger could help if no one else was available or the program was not working like it should.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 18, 16 1:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to thank everyone here who's taken the time to post their suggestions for the game! These seem like great ideas, and our teams definitely appreciate being able to read player's thoughts and feedback. While the Moderation Team isn't able to directly implement these changes, we want to advocate for our players and work to send along posts like these. I'm going to pass this thread along so that the appropriate team is hopefully able to look into these.

It sounds like some people may also be seeing a few issues in the game, such as problems placing things in certain spaces. As TMGamer99 mentioned, reaching out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and a Dr. Felix Report if on a PC can certainly help. Our Reps are happy to assist as best they can with issues like these. In case it's helpful, steps on locating that ID can be found in the following:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If people come across further issues they'd like to report, we invite you to post in one of the threads I've included below. Keeping reports of problems in these threads helps the Moderators to keep track of issues that need to be reported and make sure everyone's concerns are addressed:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If anyone has further suggestions please feel free to post here or to contact one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 18, 16 1:52 PM
I think that the point of strangers buying things is definitely to stop them sitting there for ages. I'm not sure it's exactly on a timer though, sometimes things can be bought after not that long.

My guess is that the lifesaver calls that get sent to everyone are sort of their way of dealing with that. But, I don't know how long calls have to go unanswered before that happens.

I have noticed that it sometimes takes longer than it did, but sometimes seems to be immediate. Lady Sabelle mentioned that there was a delay between being helped and being told that you've been helped. But, 2 hours is much longer than I have experienced. I think 5 minutes is a long time.

However, there is no penalty for activating help on an empty machine, so until this is sorted out, if you know you are going to use a machine, just issue the help call and apply the magic. Then, your slots will already be speeded up when you come to use them.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 18, 16 2:12 PM
It could be that some of your followers have either not upgraded yet or left the game altogether. The remaining followers may have not been around to see your help call. I've stumbled upon several lately when Island hopping from my followers list and wonder how long they've been waiting until I just happened along.

When you send a help call do you have anything in your market? I send a help call then run over and load my market with items I know sell well. As soon as I see someone has purchased something then I know I've had followers react to my help call. From there I go visit another island or check on my diver and when I return my help call is waiting to be activated and send the thank you.

52lucky
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by 52lucky on Oct 20, 16 11:03 AM
It would be nice if we were able to retain the bricks and edaloot we mine when diving, rather than having to start from nothing on each dive. It galls me sometimes when I have bricks and/or edaloot left over that will just be lost. Can't the developers do something about that?

52Lucky

Edited on 10/20/2016 at 11:04:30 AM PST

Go to: