TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Cute!!!

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 26, 10 1:25 AM
At first I thought the game was like Build-a-Lot, Roads to Riches etc... Those are actually not my favorites. So I went ahead and downloaded it anyways... the main goals are build houses, farms, grocery stores, schools and other businesses. Try to keep your little people happy- it's only obvious that's the title of the game. You make sure you keep your allowance high and be careful not to erase for you lose money. I didn't see a timer, I was looking for one since it was under TM games. I was playing the tutorial so maybe later on you will get goals to meet under certain time frames-but don't know for sure. The reason I said not to erase, is once you build something you may not like where you had put it- so you can decide you want to move it later if you want. There is so much to do at one time, you also receive letters, which either ask if you want to donate money. This game seems fun, if you feel like taking care of a town, and keeping your citizens and have goals to meet and watch your revenue go up, this game is for you!!! One thing I notice is that it does take a while for buildings to build, houses, stores, farms, roads etc...but you can always speed the day up, if you want- that option is by the clock. Well... I hope this review helps, you all can always download it and check it for yourselves and see what you think. As always... Happy Gaming!!!!

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Cute!!!

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 26, 10 1:33 AM
Hi TerryMann
Thanks for the review. I thought I was the only person liking this game-

You have described it very well.
I don't really understand the game totally yet- but it seems simple enough once you know what to do. The upgrades seem a bit limited is only thing.

I could play this happily for hours - no stress, just build a bit and watch

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 26, 10 1:42 AM
Hey GoveGirl, Have you checked your PM I am sure I sent you one. TMann

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 26, 10 1:51 AM
TerryMann wrote:Hey GoveGirl, Have you checked your PM I am sure I sent you one. TMann

No sorry I have not got one from you
Can you try again please

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 26, 10 1:54 AM
Okay I will, did you read my good news? You can use the coupon code now, it is available!!! Yeah

sassy1113
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sassy1113 on Apr 12, 10 3:59 PM
I also like the game. I don't care for the glitches. My game will freeze for a few seconds and it says "saving game" in the lower right hand corner. But other than that, it seems alright. I do think that it is funny that the inventor of this game, chose the names and ages of its citizens. There is a Doctor that is 99, clerk that is 98, and there is a female person needing a daycare, but she is 67 years old. I guess this is grandma. Anyway this city has the oldest population yet. Maybe that is what happens in Utopia, you live a long, long time.

Go to: