Game not responding to laptop mousepad

[Post New]by wildlife108 on Oct 15, 16 10:13 PM
I downloaded the game and played a few levels and then quit, when I went back onto it it would open fine, but it wouldn't respond to the clicking of my mouse or anything

Anyone else had this happen or know how to fix it?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and turned my laptop on and off, it's on a mac laptop

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game not responding to laptop mousepad

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 16, 16 12:45 PM
Hello wildelife108,

I'm sorry that the mousepad on the Mac laptop is not being registered as responsive in this game after restarting it. When something like this occurs, we will generally recommend some preliminary troubleshooting steps to see if that will assist and if not, provide the steps to contacting us for further assistance.

In this particular instance, since it is a Mac computer, what I would like to recommend is the following page as it may be able to address the cursor not working, especially under the Game crashing, freezing, not displaying properly, or showing an error? section as those may be able to fix the cursor issue as well as those other symptoms:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you'd just like some additional assistance, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thanks for your time, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this game, I'd like to lock it and recreate the technical issues thread for this game so that future technical issues can be reported to that designated thread located here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's True Love here.

Thank you for your patience, and if anyone has any questions or concerns about this post or the forums, please feel free to PM me directly or any of our other active Moderators. we're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: