Skip button won't work

[Post New]by eddie007 on Oct 16, 16 6:13 AM
My skip button will not work, trying to get by a puzzle and the skip button lights up but will not work

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Skip button won't work

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 16 10:13 AM
Hello eddit007,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on someone to swim by to help out. It sounds like the skip button doesn't seem to be working as expected in the game. I want to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps that may be able to quickly resolve that issue and also provide the means for contacting our Support Team should you need further assistance.

The steps on the following page have been able to work in the past when a skip or hint button doesn't seem to be working:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are seeing this on Mac, the following page has some great steps to try for troubleshooting a variety of issues:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If that button continues to not work after trying those steps or if you would just like some additional assistance, I would like to recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep our forums as tidy as possible. Please feel free to report any future technical issues with this game to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any questions about this post or the forums, feel free to PM me directly, or to PM any of our other active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: