HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Usefull items

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 16, 16 6:27 AM
Well that headline was just to throw off the mods and devs

I actually want to know if any you have a list or know were to find a list of items that are not used very often.. or maybe ever if there is such items?

I ask because someone once surgested putting those items on wishlist because everybody had them and we can just convert to shards or coins. And that maybe a way to go on after getting the last stamp achievement (only need 78 more of the brown stamps).

And can anybody please tell me if all the items we can craft will come up in the game or are they just for spending coins and maybe sell again?

Re:Usefull items

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Oct 16, 16 6:40 AM
I haven't seen one...............but no doubt there is one out there somewhere

I suppose we could start one up, and someone will eventually consolidate the list.

Harpy's Feather......... was once a useless item, now we need 3 to complete The Fountain near the cemetary gates. The Fountain seems to be a regular thing with the side quests. So I quickly ran out of them.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

[Post New]by lilredhood on Oct 16, 16 7:42 AM
cannonballs, writing piece, wizard balls, bronze circle, blooming pond,wise saying, thread of lore, sign of tactics

these are some that I have not see used in either zoom zones or making items.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 16, 16 7:47 AM
There is a complete list of all items that are only used to craft items (they are not being currently used by any ZZ).

You can locate it from the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle link from page 1 of the forum.....then look in the Tips and Tricks for [SPOILER] -- Where Does it Come From and Where Does it Go?

You can also locate it by copying and pasting this link in your browser: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/413647.page#6032383

The first few pages list (by location) what is found in each HOS and what is required to open each ZZ, as well as what you can get from those ZZ. On page 3 of this thread is a list of items that are currently not being used by an ZZ.

Usually, within a few days of any update we receive, I am able to update this thread.

Happy reading.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 16, 16 8:10 AM
Thank you everybody.. it was the feather taht made me wonder.. because I just got.. but yes we use it now.

I will go look for the list Annelliegram

And I will go look if I have any of the items you mentioned lilredhood

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 16, 16 8:18 AM
The worthless Harpy's Feather is becoming less and less worthless.....

It takes 3 (plus other items) to open the Mystic Fountain

And it has also been added as an item required to open the Barrel Organ (in the Harbor - Port)

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Oct 16, 16 8:50 AM
I knew AE would have the answer, thanks AE, you are a gem.

I forgot about the Barrel Organ.

Welsh Shelley

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 16, 16 8:55 AM
Wish I had a like button

icema_
Guppy
Guppy