zowaar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Book problems in Jungle zone NOT SOLVED

[Post New]by zowaar on Oct 16, 16 1:11 PM
Hi,
the earlier thread about 'book problems' in Jungle zone has been locked and moved to technical issues.
However (see my post in that thread), it is a problem with the game, I think, and not a technical issue as a lot of different users with different computers have the same problem!

I cannot move forward in the game! Totally stuck, and not because I don't know what to do. Nothing works. Please help

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Book problems in Jungle zone NOT SOLVED

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 16, 16 3:11 PM
Hello zowaar,

Thanks for taking the time to also report this issue. I'm sorry to hear that this is affecting you as well. Generally, when an issue such as this occurs, we request that players look through our Help Pages to see if there is a quick way to troubleshoot a common technical issue.

Since this issue seems to be about a book that is unable to be picked up, then I definitely recommend trying out the following help page as it may be able to help address an issue where a part of a game or an item isn't able to be picked up as expected on a PC:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are using a Mac, the following page may help out:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Otherwise, we must recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Also, I wanted to talk about why The Forum Moderation Team ask that reports such as these be made to the designated technical issues thread. Even if it seems to be something amiss within the game itself, posting there helps our team quickly compile and present this information to the appropriate teams for follow up. By posting all the technical issues to that thread, we are also able to help keep the forums more tidy and easily-accessible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue being experienced, I am going to go ahead and lock it to keep the forums as easily-accessible as possible. For any future technical issues, or to report this issue affecting your game as well, please be sure to post that report to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge here..

Thank you for understanding, and for your patience. If there are any questions about this post or the forums in general, feel free to PM me directly or to PM any of our other active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/16/2016 at 3:13:25 PM PST

Go to: