Level 81

[Post New]by kacharley on Oct 16, 16 5:23 PM
Hi Guys, I use the tips and hints all the time, but this one is not on there so I feel like I must be a real goose. I cannot work out how to get the key. It must be obvious because no one else has the question, but I cannot work it out.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Level 81

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 16, 16 5:31 PM
I don't remember posting an answer to this level here. at one time I had a lot of answers here but removed them to post them later on my own message board.
I would start by taking all of the kittens home. Sometimes a ladder will appear.
Is there a fall thru or a bomb to where the key is. I would also look for a umbrella that will take you over to where the key is. Some of the fans that move the umbrella are hidden, you have to look for them.
If I can help again just pm me.

[Post New]by kacharley on Oct 16, 16 5:42 PM
There's a jackhammer which I get and use but I cannot seem to stop to get the key.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 21, 16 9:30 PM
Some of those levels have a bomb and a jackhammer. If there is a bomb remove the barrier so when you use the jackhammer you will be able to get the key.
One of those has a key with no way to get it, because you do not need it. Look for other ways to get to where you are going.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 21, 16 9:45 PM
Up at the top just above the key drill down to it, Be careful that you do not press down on the space bar too much, because you will have to let the robots catch you so you can start over.
I was just watching this level at you tube. Part of why I never put answers up on my own message board is because most of the levels can be viewed on you tube.

Go to: