Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Laruaville 5 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 17, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/17/2016 at 5:17:23 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Laruaville 5 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 17, 16 5:17 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

sandrahollie
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by sandrahollie on Oct 17, 16 10:22 PM
Seem to be stuck in a loop on level 59. Every time I finish the board it starts right back from the beginning. It's happened three times.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 17, 16 10:36 PM
are you sure you aren't pressing Replay button???

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Oct 18, 16 12:59 AM
I can't get the game to download. I open the file, hit the run button but it doesn't go any further. I have tried 4 times.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 18, 16 2:01 AM
gertie32, which windows version do you have? Do you have any firewalls/antiviruses?

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 2:01:37 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 18, 16 12:20 PM
Hello gertie23,

I'm sorry that the game isn't downloading as expected. Sometimes our Help Pages are able to assist with a technical issues such as this, and I wanted to drop by and provide a link to a page I think could assist with the downloading issue being experienced:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

That should help out, and I want to thank FRHgames for dropping by with some assistance and clarifying questions which could assist in determining why this may be occurring. If you need more assistance after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report as well as the answers to those questions. Those answers could help our Reps determine why this may be occurring. Our Reps also can gather data on and report emerging issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this was able to help out,

bfgIlinalta

sorahi23
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by sorahi23 on Oct 18, 16 1:36 PM
Downloaded the game and it tells me I only have 1 minute left to play of the demo. Never opened the game and it is the first time I've downloaded it.

sandrahollie
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by sandrahollie on Oct 18, 16 2:37 PM
sandrahollie wrote:Seem to be stuck in a loop on level 59. Every time I finish the board it starts right back from the beginning. It's happened three times.
I'm not pressing the replay button. It just starts the board on it's own!!!.

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 2:38:07 PM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 18, 16 7:11 PM
sandrahollie, can you record a video please?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 20, 16 5:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to address the issues that have been occurring.

sorahi23, I understand that you downloaded the trial of the game but the time is showing up incorrectly. Unfortunately, we don't have the tools in the forums to assist with problems like these. However, if you contact our Technical Support Team HERE they'll be happy to help as best they can.

sandrahollie, I'm sorry to hear that the game has been resetting after you've been playing that level. When sometimes like this happens our help articles may be useful. I encourage taking a look at the following and trying the steps it includes, which can be useful when progress isn't saving correctly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I want to mention that there isn't a way in the forums to post an image or video. However, if you contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report our Reps can certainly help look into this.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: