Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Laruaville 5 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 17, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/17/2016 at 5:16:40 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Laruaville 5 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 17, 16 5:17 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Laruaville 5 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Laruaville 5.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Oct 20, 16 5:30 AM
It was ok I guess. Typical match 3. Was disappointed that it had only 95 levels and no achievements. Completed it on timed mode. Now doing limited moves. A little more challenging but, 2 days since I downloaded and on level 54 on limited.
The tri-peaks style solitaire with the one card "save" spot made it too easy.
Good time killing game. Same graphics as the first 4, cute. Sucker for match 3 games so would purchase Laruaville 6 if they come out with it.
If you like match 3 games without the brain pain, get this.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Oct 22, 16 12:02 PM
Love this game as I do all in the series. What I love most about these games is that not only do you have the Match 3 element but you also have the puzzle element where you try to figure out what you need to do first, second, third, etc. to complete the board. Some might want more challenge but these are perfect for me when I want to relax but also have some brain power involved. I own all the Laruaville games and all the Cursed House games and replay them often.

I do miss the hidden coins in the Spot the Difference scenes. I also haven't come across the sparkling spots in the main scene with additional coins. But overall, so far I love this game.

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on Nov 6, 16 8:12 AM
I have bought every game in this series and enjoyed them all. But not this one. I am abandoning it at the 26th level because even in the most relaxed method possible it is just too darn hard. There is far too much that's left up to chance of getting the right combination of things happening by chance, and no way to control anything.I am very disappointed and angry that I wasted my money.

Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Demiguise on Dec 13, 16 7:04 AM
I just finished this game, taking three days of casual play to do it.

I've played all of the Laruaville games and want to live in the villages with the ghosts.

This one didn't seem to have as many extras as previous games, but it was still fun. I liked that you had to figure out the sequence of freeing coins in the match scenes. I did find some free coins in the main scene, although not as many as before. The Tri-Peaks and Spot the Difference games gave a nice break from the matching. It wasn't horribly difficult, but I played on the unlimited mode, since I was looking for something relaxing.

I'd probably agree with other reviewers that this was more of a "Laruaville Light" game, but still enjoyable, if you like the series. I'm sure I'll pick up the next, if and when they come out with it.

Go to: