FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

If you're stuck or need a help!

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 17, 16 1:31 AM
As usually, if you're stuck or need a help, we'll be glad to help you and answer your questions!
Because of the difference in time we're unable to answer you immediately so let us some time to respond.

If 3+ months has past since the game release, it's better to write us a PM!

If you want to give our game a five star rating, you're welcomed to write a review in reviews on the main game's page rather than writing it in this forum!

However, we'll read it in both cases and taking it into account in our future projects!

Happy playing!

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:If you're stuck or need a help!

[Post New]by greenshade on Oct 17, 16 3:08 AM
I'm not stuck or need help yet but can't pass up the opportunity to say how much I love your games!! I have ALL of them and knew this one was already out and have been waiting for it.

I not only have all your games but have all the game icons lined up on my computer screen and play them all the time!

Hugs from Cincinnati

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 17, 16 3:44 AM
thanks, greenshade! Hope you'll like this new game!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 17, 16 5:19 AM
Hi Devs,

When is the Mac version due out please? I love your M3 games...

Thanks

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 17, 16 5:29 AM
Dear belamba,
mac version was submitted to BFG but I can't say when they will release it. I'm expecting that it will be released very soon but at the moment I don't know the release date.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 17, 16 7:49 AM
I don't need help but welcome to the forum!! I'm going to go purchase this game without demo. LOL your games are happy refreshing change from doom and gloom HOPA's that I just have to have them so I'm adding this one to the series.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Oct 17, 16 8:15 AM
I love these games! Because of the Laruaville inhabitants looks, I thought this series would be easy. Not so, at least for me. I play timed and it is quite challenging..I own them all.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Oct 17, 16 10:22 AM
Hello!

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the newest addition to the Laruaville series. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all and just recently replayed them all. I was so delighted when I saw this game today ...... I didn't need to play the demo ..... just hit the BUY button!

This is such a relaxing, entertaining and fun game. I adore the storylines and the game play isn't always as easy as we might think.

GREAT JOB and a HUGE THANK YOU from a Laruaville fan!

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Oct 17, 16 12:27 PM
I LOVE this series! That said, I miss the hidden coins in the HO scenes. Why were they left out? they were as much fun to find as the objects. Are plans in the works for #6?

[Post New]by ARaines on Oct 17, 16 4:01 PM
I have all the previous games and noticed this one is not Windows 10 compatible, which is odd since number 4 is. Could this be a typo or is this game really not compatible with windows 10??

Thank you in advance!

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Oct 17, 16 5:28 PM
ARaines wrote:I have all the previous games and noticed this one is not Windows 10 compatible, which is odd since number 4 is. Could this be a typo or is this game really not compatible with windows 10??

I played on Win 10 without any problems.

This was the first Laruaville game that I have played, and I really enjoyed it. My question is: Is #5 a good one to start with, or should I play a previous game in the series?

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Oct 17, 16 5:48 PM
I'm stuck on level 49...canons are blocked by shields and can't see a way around them.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 17, 16 7:43 PM
In the level 49 you need to go to the bottom, there's a Green Hot Stone tile covered by fog. Make an adjacent combo and all the green hot stones will explode. Then fire all cannons from top to bottom until there are no more targets. In the bottom cannons destroy shielded boards first by making adjacent combos at the unprotected side.

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Oct 17, 16 8:30 PM
Love, love this game! Are there powerups? I think I am on Level 18 and haven't found any....

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 17, 16 11:54 PM
Dynamite is the power - up in this game. There are no other power-ups.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 18, 16 7:08 AM
FRHgames wrote:Dear belamba,
mac version was submitted to BFG but I can't say when they will release it. I'm expecting that it will be released very soon but at the moment I don't know the release date.

Thank you for letting me know! Very nice of you.

gfkelso
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gfkelso on Oct 18, 16 10:46 AM
I'm on level 49 also. I uncovered the green hot stone, collected coin at bottom, fired top cannon. The next cannon is still blocked. I don't see a way out. Also the trunk is shaking but there are no tiles to make matches close to it.

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 10:49:00 AM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Oct 18, 16 11:07 AM
Dear gfkelso,
here's the walkthrough video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcFNUNpFVE0&feature=youtu.be

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Oct 18, 16 2:11 PM
Sorry, for me a no buy. Why so many bombs in this one? I have the other 4 and love them but with this one I just got so frustrated with all the bombs. You end playing "Match The Three Bombs". It is the only way to clear the boards. Nice to have in a tight spot but not when they cover half or more of the board. To me they got in the way of the game.

jddrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jddrn on Oct 19, 16 7:51 AM
How many levels are there?

Go to: