phantasmat reign of shadows.

[Post New]by geelester on Oct 17, 16 6:15 AM
i am stuck in the machines I put the disc in got ekg lines all together but when I pull the lever it says start machine first I have tried everything.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:phantasmat reign of shadows.

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 17, 16 9:30 AM
@geelester
Have you made sure the head piece and metallic hose pipe are attached to the machine. They attach to similar looking things that are hanging from the ceiling above the chair. You have to remove a broken head piece first, and then attach the new one and the hose thing.

Good luck.

ecatlin98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ecatlin98 on Nov 15, 16 9:11 AM
I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND I'VE ATTACHED EVERYTHING TO THE HEAD PIECE BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I'M EVEN DOING THE WAVE PATTERNS CORRECTLY

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 15, 16 10:02 AM
Ok, so I've come up with a way to try and describe where each slider should be, based on landmarks in the surrounding scene.
This may not work for everyone as it is still a bit fiddly, especially for anyone with problems with fine hand movements, but I figured it was worth a go as so many people seemed to be having trouble.

So first of all it would help to have something straight to hand e.g. a ruler, or something else with a very straight edge, so as to be more accurate.

I am going to do each slider from left to right so here goes......

Slider 1
(on left)-
For this slider I am using a group of buttons below it as a land mark.
There are six black buttons directly underneath the wavy slider instruction thing, which is directly under slider 1.
They are arranged in two rows of three and look like what 6 on a dice face would. They are not much more than black dots really, but I think they are supposed to be buttons.
Take your straight thing and line it up with the left side of the second row of two buttons, i.e. the ruler edge should be touching the very edge of the left side of the two buttons in the middle of the arrangement.
Then follow the ruler edge up, and line up the left edge of slider 1 with that of the ruler. That should be the position of slider 1.

Slider 2 (in the middle)-
For this slider I am using a switch as a land mark. The switch I am referring to is a black flippy switch that is situated under the floppy disc drive. There are two white key board buttons on it's left.
There is a tiny white spot on the middle of the switch, which shows where the switch bit meets the base. It is very small (might need your glasses) and is just how it was drawn to give definition and show where the two parts of the switch meet (basically where the sticky out bit of the switch meets the black rectangle that it sticks out from.
Sorry I cant get a better description, but this is the best land mark I could find.
Use your ruler to match this dot up, not with either side of the rectangular slider, but with the line that is almost in the middle of the switch(slightly more to the right). It is like a crease in the slider that shows definition in the drawing, showing lighter on the left and darker on the right. Make sure that this off centre line on the slider is in line with the dot in the switch.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 15, 16 10:04 AM
Slider 3 (on the right)-

I am using the instruction picture underneath slider 3, that has a filled in wavelength line and a dotted wavelength line (although In this one the dotted line is mostly covered by the filled in one).

The first dip of the dotted line shows three dots that are not covered by the other line (these are the first dots you come across in this instruction picture, when starting at the left side of it, and are at the bottom). Match up the very right side of slider three, with the second dot of the three. For extra reference, the right side of the slider should be almost, but not quite, touching the left button of the three little black buttons that are in the shape of a triangle, that is underneath the instruction picture, when lined up with a ruler.

That's the best I can do without being able to post a picture. Best of luck to everyone.

(Posted by me in another thread)

Edited on 11/15/2016 at 10:06:08 AM PST

Go to: