Toucan8727
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by Toucan8727 on Oct 17, 16 3:21 PM
I have tried so many times and can't seem to understand how to even get silver on this level even after reading the strategy guide. HELP please and many thanks.

 
wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Oct 19, 16 4:48 AM
Toucan8727 wrote:I have tried so many times and can't seem to understand how to even get silver on this level even after reading the strategy guide. HELP please and many thanks.
I have gotten Gold on all other Levels, but cannot get Silver (much less Gold) on Level 6B. Suggestions?

 
NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Oct 21, 16 10:37 AM
Me too, played it like 100 times. It's impossible. Help???

 
Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Oct 26, 16 7:58 AM


WXMan, How did you get Gold on 15B, I can't get passed silver... I only got silver on 6B and 15B, Gold on all the rest...

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 26, 16 1:33 PM
It's amazing how quickly the silver bar disappears. I was thinking I had plenty of time left to get a silver and all of a sudden I had barely any bronze left. Is it possible for the bar to be set wrong for just one level. I have gold on the others.

 
ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Oct 26, 16 4:57 PM
I just got gold on this....not really sure how,(i used the one extra worker and the extra food and wood artifacts) but i did build the wood first in the upper building spot, then made my way down to the right. I build the farm and kept going up and around to build the gold. Built the tower on my way to the gold(use this tower every chance you can). once i had them built i upgraded all three sites to the 2nd level. Then i bought yet another worker and collected everything as fast as i could...making sure to use the bonus but not until they were on the way back with the stuff because sometimes the ghosts would prevent you from getting there and then you'd lose the bonus. Collect as much as possible while 4th guy clears to the altar. Had a knife made and cleared the boar to the top portion. While my guy cleared that path the others kept collecting as fast as possible and i made enough knifes for all the boars....then build the table at the top and make as many of the blue spheres as fast as you can. If you have to wait for more resources for the spheres then go ahead and seal some tombs while your men collect. I did that as fast as i could and JUST made gold. Hope this helps.

 

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by squeakradar on Oct 27, 16 9:02 AM
I just got gold after countless bronze outcomes. I chose the 20% more gold, 20% more wood and the sale artifacts. I also upgraded my buildings and added workers as quickly as I could. Keep using the tower to defeat the ghosts and keep an eye on your wood and food stockpiles. As soon as you have over 250 in each, concentrate on the gold mine. Add wood and food only if you need them. That will free up your workers for clearing the paths. Keep track of what you need to use the forge and buy the decorative lights quickly to make the blue spheres to close the tombs. Also sitting on the edge of your seat and screaming "go...go...go" seem to help. Good luck.

 
aussiebell
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by aussiebell on Oct 28, 16 9:14 AM
ugamaggie wrote:I just got gold on this....not really sure how,(i used the one extra worker and the extra food and wood artifacts) but i did build the wood first in the upper building spot, then made my way down to the right. I build the farm and kept going up and around to build the gold. Built the tower on my way to the gold(use this tower every chance you can). once i had them built i upgraded all three sites to the 2nd level. Then i bought yet another worker and collected everything as fast as i could...making sure to use the bonus but not until they were on the way back with the stuff because sometimes the ghosts would prevent you from getting there and then you'd lose the bonus. Collect as much as possible while 4th guy clears to the altar. Had a knife made and cleared the boar to the top portion. While my guy cleared that path the others kept collecting as fast as possible and i made enough knifes for all the boars....then build the table at the top and make as many of the blue spheres as fast as you can. If you have to wait for more resources for the spheres then go ahead and seal some tombs while your men collect. I did that as fast as i could and JUST made gold. Hope this helps.

 
wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Oct 30, 16 5:49 AM
squeakradar wrote:I just got gold after countless bronze outcomes. I chose the 20% more gold, 20% more wood and the sale artifacts. I also upgraded my buildings and added workers as quickly as I could. Keep using the tower to defeat the ghosts and keep an eye on your wood and food stockpiles. As soon as you have over 250 in each, concentrate on the gold mine. Add wood and food only if you need them. That will free up your workers for clearing the paths. Keep track of what you need to use the forge and buy the decorative lights quickly to make the blue spheres to close the tombs. Also sitting on the edge of your seat and screaming "go...go...go" seem to help. Good luck.
This worked for me. I fully upgraded all three producing units first.

Edited on 10/30/2016 at 5:50:13 AM PST


 
mistrees
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by mistrees on Oct 30, 16 6:56 PM
I used the sale, hat, and 20% wood and finally got gold---just barely.

 
unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by unclepaul on Oct 31, 16 7:49 AM
Finally got gold on this one. at 8.58 so 2 seconds to spare.
Used Sale (cheaper products services) , 20% more Food and 20% more wood collected
Cleared a much along paths and built tower and selected gold below tower before I built Mill above and Timber mill below tower.
Bought worker (3) Used moon on Tower and then obtained food with bonus applied, then wood with bonus applied while applying rain to farm. Cleared path up and down to allow both gold (near upper pig and the gold vase bottom below tower (select vase first as it takes time to gather then apply moon and get the upper gold purse and apply the gold bonus.
You need to keep applying the Moon t the tower throughout to keep the ghosts down . One application of moon will not clear all ghosts so keep applying.
Aim to get the gold mine going soon while collecting the food and wood. after collecting a couple of golds buy the decorative stone 4 times (once for each of the Mine Farm and Timber Mill and one for the Table to make the blue spheres. )
Aim to get at least two gold swords early and clear the two middle pigs as you need to clear the path to the table and the path to the bottom left pig.
It sometimes pays to wait a little before applying the moon to give the ghosts time to appear when going for food and Gold.

 
grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Level 6B on Collectors Edition

[Post New]by grams3031 on Nov 14, 16 6:54 PM
liked all the comments. I finally figured out how to upgrade my gold and kept upgrading wood and food and when she went to get balls tried to get as many as I could so she could do them all at once. the gold helped me the most.

 
 
 
 
Go to: