Will they extend fall event???

[Post New]by 39frogger65 on Oct 18, 16 6:41 AM
Just wondering if the fall event will be extended since so many of us have lost our games?

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Re:Will they extend fall event???

[Post New]by orchidna on Oct 18, 16 6:54 AM
It would be nice, but who knows? It also affects those of us who are waiting until the glitch is fixed to update.

I really feel for those who lost their progress. BFG mods have announced the problem has been found and everyone who reports the loss and knows their ID will get their old account back ASAP, but with so many, it may take a while..

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 18, 16 7:26 AM
Unfortunately, based on past experience, they probably will not extend the Fall Event.

So far iOS and Android have not even received the update, so they will also have fewer days to complete all the activities.

And, with all the problems PC people are having, I'm not sure iOS and Android want it .... yet.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 18, 16 7:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

It is understandable wanting to know if the Fall Event will be extended due to the latest progress loss issues. We apologize that the Moderation Team doesn't have the capability to make changes within the game to extend this feature. We will advocate for the players and pass this along to the Midnight Castle teams. If any information is known, we will update the forums.

In regards to the progress loss, we greatly appreciate player's patience as the teams investigate this issue. The cause of the issue has been determined and we can assure players that progress has not been lost and can be retrieved by the Customer Support Team. We ask that impacted players reach out to the support team with the answers to the following questions:

1. The ID of the old game with the progress you would like to keep, if available. If the old ID is not available, as much information about that profile as possible so our Reps can retrieve that progress for you.
2. The ID of the new game that is showing.

Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the following announcement:

An Announcement regarding progress loss issues- October 17, 2016

Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by D_NY on Oct 18, 16 7:33 AM
Wow! I updated without a thought and, so far, no problem. (knock wood) I do only have the one game and have never saved it apart from the game's automatic saving and haven't touched the files.

I hope everyone gets their games back quickly!

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Oct 18, 16 8:15 AM
Just wondering if those of us still waiting for the update - on IOS
will be given the same amount of time as PC?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 18, 16 9:17 AM
Debchet wrote:Just wondering if those of us still waiting for the update - on IOS
will be given the same amount of time as PC?

Unfortunately, Debchet.......I seriously doubt it. In 2015, Spring arrived for PC on April 2.......iOS didn't get it until April 20.....that was a full 18 days later!!!

PC people were already saying they were bored with the event because they had met all the achievements, gotten all the pets, and the new avatars.....iOS hadn't even been able to start yet.

And....Spring left all platforms on the same day (but for some reason, I don't have that date documented)

This year Spring was pushed to PC on April 7.....iOS got it April 12.....and it ended on all platforms on May 11.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 18, 16 11:06 AM
I don't think it's even possible to extend the Fall event because as soon as it's over, the Christmas event starts. So sorry to all of you. Pray that you all get a speedy recovery of your games.

Go to: