GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Active Updated or Active Old

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 18, 16 7:05 AM
I am so-o-o-o sad that so many players have been affected by this new update for the Fall event. My gifting has now gotten so out of whack. Many of you have NOT updated anticipating the worst, yet some have been able to successfully update. I wondered if it would be helpful, for those with access, to put a message in our games indicating if you are able to play, whether it is updated or not.

I was thinking along the lines of the subject heading. Personally mine right now reads Cookie FE-ActiveUpdateOK.

I hope there is a solution soon for those unable to play the Fall event.

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 7:31:44 AM PST

Re:Active Updated or Active Old

[Post New]by threedegreepat on Oct 18, 16 7:09 AM
I'm afraid this isn't possible as we can't get in to the game to do anything.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Oct 18, 16 7:17 AM
Great idea, GulfCoastGuppy! I changed my user name to Tin-ActiveNOTUpdated

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 18, 16 7:41 AM
threedegreepat wrote:I'm afraid this isn't possible as we can't get in to the game to do anything.

I realize there are limited numbers of players able to access, but it would be helpful, at least to me, if I saw a message. My main purpose is because I don't want to skip a friend just because there are no Fall items on their wishlists if they are still able to play. And, not that I mind, right now I am gifting FE friends also because I'm unsure.

Just a thought...

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 18, 16 2:01 PM
Guppy...........I have done this..........put "CAN play" on my games..........a few of my friends have also..........gifting is getting hard when 3/4 of my friends cant play.

Go to: