SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

not brave enough to enter my game

[Post New]by SA__ on Oct 18, 16 12:14 PM
To any friends of Sa 164699 that are wondering why I haven't sent gifts its because I'm just not brave enough to enter my game and risk the consequences. As I haven't been into my game I have been unable to take down my wish list. For those of you that are able to play and have sent me gifts I will return them as soon as I know it is safe to go back into the game.

I see that some of my friends have unfortunately lost their progress at the moment and I hope you get everything back very soon

For those of you that have had a successful update have fun storming the castle and keep safe .

Sa

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:not brave enough to enter my game

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 18, 16 1:21 PM
Sa,
I'm in the same boat, but it is OK to go into your game as long as you don't download the update. If you've already done that, you take your chances. This isn't a mandatory update so you can click on the X in the popup that asks to to update and it will let you play anyway.

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Oct 18, 16 1:31 PM
Hi,

Thanks for that info.

I think I will wait until the morning to give it a try as it is fairly late evening and there is a programme I had intended to watch on TV soon. If nothing else I should then, I hope, be able to take my wish list down.

Sa

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 18, 16 2:45 PM
Good luck, Sa.

Note that Liza Rose is waiting to hear back from tech support, so don't send gifts.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Oct 18, 16 3:16 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:Good luck, Sa.

Note that Liza Rose is waiting to hear back from tech support, so don't send gifts.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

I can't believe you lost your game !!! I remember how you were so helpful when I was getting mine back !!! Let me know if there is any way I can help !!!
Wishing the best for you,
Betslou41

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Oct 18, 16 3:37 PM
I went into my game and didn't accept update, mostly went in to gift and get my gifts. Now I am back out again and will be doing this until update is safe to download.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 18, 16 5:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to let people know that Midnight Castle should once more be online for our PC players. Our teams were working hard to address the recent progress loss issues occurring, and people should once again be seeing that original progress in their games.

If anyone's still seeing an issue in their game, we invite you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your current player ID and your original username or usernames. Our Reps are always happy to help to the best of their abilities, and all of our teams here definitely want people to be able to enjoy their game. Steps on locating that ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

An Announcement regarding PC game maintenance - October 18, 2016

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/814304.page

Go to: