I'm a Ghost Bride!

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

I'm a Ghost Bride!

[Post New]by jack7242 on Oct 18, 16 4:04 PM
More than a bit scary, think she may go back to the closet in a couple of days!

Wooooooo!!!

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:I'm a Ghost Bride!

[Post New]by kthreads on Oct 18, 16 4:06 PM
Congrats!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 18, 16 5:29 PM
I like the Ghost Bride and I want her...........I want her!!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 18, 16 6:04 PM
Congrats!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Oct 18, 16 6:45 PM
I want her too, having a hard time with the last two ghosts all I am getting is duplicates

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 18, 16 7:29 PM
MaryCricket wrote:I want her too, having a hard time with the last two ghosts all I am getting is duplicates

In one of my games... I had to go through 56 red ghosts to FINALLY get my last red.... I skipped the other colors unless it was for a DQ....

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Oct 18, 16 9:11 PM
I finally got mine too, I was so happy, I did the same only did the red ones until I got it. Now I am just going to take my time to collect the rest of them. Trying to build up my inventory of other candies and the like.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 18, 16 9:26 PM
Congratulations!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Oct 19, 16 12:55 AM
I'm still a long way from getting her -- I need two blue and one each red and green to collect all the ghosts. I've caught 109 so far, and it looks like it will take a good deal more than that to get those last elusive few. I only catch ghosts when I need them for a quest because those ghostyballs are so hard to come by, so I'm making my way slowly but surely ...

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Oct 19, 16 1:53 AM
gohill wrote:
MaryCricket wrote:I want her too, having a hard time with the last two ghosts all I am getting is duplicates

In one of my games... I had to go through 56 red ghosts to FINALLY get my last red.... I skipped the other colors unless it was for a DQ....

I'm having a hard time getting the last 3 ghosts, one of each color. I have tons of duplicates, but those last 3 are playing hard to get for me. Hope I can get the Ghost Bride soon!

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Oct 19, 16 5:18 AM
And so am I as well.. she is lovely and I am delighted with this achievement.. just working towards getting 100 ghosts then onwards.. loving this event very much indeed

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Oct 19, 16 6:40 AM
I now have the 100 ghosts, working towards the 500 pumpkins now..

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 19, 16 6:58 AM
Congrats jack7242 ....and everyone!!!....👻 Boo!!

Cheers!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Oct 19, 16 9:48 AM
I am a ghost bride now, got my last ghost, now on to the next achievement - collecting all the ghosts

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Oct 19, 16 10:13 AM
I know this may sound silly, but what happens to the ghost book when we have our achievements??? Just wondering

SMF40
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by SMF40 on Oct 19, 16 10:24 AM
When I finally got all my dragons this morning, went in to fine that one of my blue ones had been taken away and replaced with a blank space!! Not happy.

[Post New]by walkingstar on Oct 19, 16 11:30 AM
I need 2..1 blue & 1 red. I've done 131 ghosts. I'm Trying to save my traps for the ghost "DQ" but since I'm Stuck needing candy apples am having quite a time not trying to "go for a ghost." I'm Really hoping to find the last 2 quickly! It's only been a couple days but I Want them..Wah!..I'm playing as Vamperella so it's all good..I know I will need 500 ghosts to get the ghost hunter avatar but still..Please don't make me Wait much longer! I find It fun to trap them and they are cute and their stories. How I Wish I hadn't Sold Candy for traps to begin with..This game is unforgiving when you zero out. To My Dear Friends..Help!..I am really stuck with the red candy apples if anyone is listening!..I have gifted you the "sweets" you asked for and Normally I don't ask or expect anything back but I'm "In a Bind." It is so bad that I'm "checking out" until New Day GMC..Praying no more apple quests!..Hope everyone's games are okay and you have them up & running..P.C. I had a few problems and got a new DL last night. All's well for now. Get your ghosts! Qatwar

anath_q
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by anath_q on Oct 19, 16 11:36 AM
Over 100 blue ghosts found...yet I still haven't managed to get the last one in the upper left corner. At this rate, I'll be done with the ghost hunter achievement long before I manage the unique ghost collection (if ever).

Grats to those that have found all of their ghosts...I am green with jealousy!

[Post New]by JudithSmallkey on Oct 19, 16 12:31 PM
Dear anath q, I am frustrated trying to get the upper left corner blue ghost. If you catch him, let me know where he was. I'll do the same. Not that location means anything. Good luck.

anath_q
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by anath_q on Oct 19, 16 12:51 PM
JudithSmallkey wrote:Dear anath q, I am frustrated trying to get the upper left corner blue ghost. If you catch him, let me know where he was. I'll do the same. Not that location means anything. Good luck.

Will do! I'll try anything to get him!

Go to: