ladytex415
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

new update

[Post New]by ladytex415 on Oct 19, 16 5:34 AM
Does anyone know if the update has been fixed? I can't find a post saying it has
I haven't done the update yet , a little nervous ....thank you for any help

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:new update

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 19, 16 5:44 AM
after loading new update yesterday, it worked fine until I logged in later and was given a note to download app, that I could not find...I notified customer support & was given a reference # via email..today I was able to play again and all info was intact...I just wanted to thank customer support members for such a speedy recovery for me...this is the first I have ever had any problems and was so pleased with their response that I had to share with all of you...ty, ty, ty and happy gaming everyone

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 19, 16 5:57 AM
Check this posts ladytex415,
(copy and paste the link into your browser) :

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/875036.page#6685294

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/268825.page#6685263

ladytex415
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ladytex415 on Oct 19, 16 7:35 AM
tried your copy & paste link but didn't see anything saying it was fixed

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 19, 16 7:50 AM
ladytex...the first update for some loaded the Fall event, restarted players' games at level one and issued new ID#s. The second, after some maintenance, restored players' games intact, but under new IDs and no friends. If you have not updated, it seems safe to do so now.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 19, 16 8:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I see that there is some question regarding the fix for the latest PC update issue. Thank you to the players that have taken the time to post in this particular thread. The Midnight Castle teams have indeed issued a fix for this issue, and players should be able to see their progress restored. For more information, see the following announcement:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - October 18, 2016

If players continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your original player ID and new player ID if one appears. The support team has the tools to further assist. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this is regarding the known technical issue that has been resolved, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players are welcome to continue the discussion in the designated thread below:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: