FYI - complaint

[Post New]by mml005 on Oct 19, 16 4:15 PM
This is a note to the Big Fish staff. Level 44 of this game features what I consider an incredibly offensive "character" depiction (the Citizen). These are games, and most have archetypal or cartoon-level characters, and I look past some of the cultural insensitivities one typically comes across in these games. But this one was so outrageous in its anti-Semitism, I can't believe it made it past the Big Fish "editorial" team. Please view the cut scene, and if you agree that it's offensive, please consider taking it out of your catalog. Thank you.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:FYI - complaint

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 19, 16 5:18 PM
Hi mml005,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share the concerns you have about the depiction of a certain character in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call.

Let me assure you that it is never our intention to include potentially offensive content in our games and this feedback will be passed along to the appropriate parties for further investigation.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by pennylanebt on Nov 8, 16 12:25 PM
I totally agree that it seems very anti-semetic (The "citizen" character.) I highly doubt they would have portrayed the "Sultan" in that light...

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Nov 30, 16 10:09 AM
This is an honest question so please don't take offense (I'm trying to learn) but what exactly is offensive about this citizen character? I've now played the level, with your concern in mind, but I'm not understanding what you found anti-Semitic about it. Could you please explain? And also why you found it more offensive than other "archetypal or cartoon-level characters" in these games?

Thank you

Go to: