rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Can someone please help with spell

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Mar 27, 10 12:26 AM
I had to close the game just as I got all the pages to put together that gave the info on how to break the witches spell. When I was able to get back to the game, I wasn't taken back to that point. I have no idea what it is that is needed to break the witches spell. Someone mentioned that there was a potion to buy in the shop, but there isn't.

Can someone please tell me what it is that needs to be done to break the witches spell?

I'd really really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

Re:Can someone please help with spell

[Post New]by ajuma on Mar 27, 10 2:28 AM
It sounds like you have to go back to the mage tower and gather all of the pages again. If you end a game (M3 or the Hidden Object part), you have to start that part over again.

Also, if you hover your cursor over the task on the scroll, it will tell you what is needed to complete the task. If it doesn't show anything, it means you either have to go to the mage tower or the shop.

Edited on 03/27/2010 at 2:29:06 AM PST

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Mar 27, 10 8:26 AM
ajuma wrote:It sounds like you have to go back to the mage tower and gather all of the pages again. If you end a game (M3 or the Hidden Object part), you have to start that part over again.

Also, if you hover your cursor over the task on the scroll, it will tell you what is needed to complete the task. If it doesn't show anything, it means you either have to go to the mage tower or the shop.

No, that isn't the case. Like I mentioned in my post, when I was able to get back to the game, it did not take me back to the mage tower to start over. I have a task, which simply looks like some sort of map. Hovering over it shows me nothing. Did you play the game to the end? Do you remember what you had to do to break the witches curse?

ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Mar 27, 10 3:42 PM
I just finished the game, so I will try and help you the best I can. In order to get the poition from the shop, first you have to click on the middle building in the play area and talk to, think his name started with an "A", but after that go to the place where the witch tower is and talk to her, then go to the tower with the guy that you have to find things with and put pages back together, once you have talked to him the potion will be in the shop for you to buy on the other map where you have built your buildings. But in order for the potion to be in the shop you have to talk to that one guy and find things and put pages together first. I hope it helps, if not let me knwow and i will try and help you further.

bats33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bats33 on Mar 28, 10 11:07 PM
SPOILER BELOW!!!

After you gather all the resources needed, you need to go to the shop and buy the blue obsidian stone to break the spell.

QuickStorm
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by QuickStorm on Mar 29, 10 4:21 PM
bats33 wrote:SPOILER BELOW!!!

After you gather all the resources needed, you need to go to the shop and buy the blue obsidian stone to break the spell.

Sorry Bats, but the problem we're having does not allow you to buy the stone in the store. It shows all the buildings completed (red flag) except for wise owl and the witch. You cannot go any further with the game except to keep playing for resources which get you nowhere.

[Post New]by celestialann on Jun 5, 12 11:11 PM
The obsidian costs 300 coins. Then you can buy it. Sell your stuff till you have eno ugh cause it's the end of the game.

[Post New]by Heavy_Duty on Jun 27, 12 12:01 AM
celestialann wrote:The obsidian costs 300 coins. Then you can buy it. Sell your stuff till you have eno ugh cause it's the end of the game.

What happens when you have waaaaaaaay more then 300 coins, and the Obsidian shows in stock, but when you go to buy it.... no matter how many times you click the arrow to try and buy 1, it still does not let you?

Go to: