TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

I'm sorry

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 27, 10 12:48 AM
I am just not a great fan of Hidden Objects, so I can't even post a review good/bad. But I know there are a whole lot of you that enjoy these kinds of games, and for those that do- Have at it and have a great weekend. Don't forget to use the coupon code for your discount!!!!

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:I'm sorry

[Post New]by prchalpn on Mar 27, 10 12:54 AM
Thank you TerryMann, that was really sweet!
I'm sorry you don't like it. Hope BF releases something you do like tomarrow so you can take advantage of the sale.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 27, 10 1:39 AM
Thank you for that !!!! Don't worry I saw Mr. Puzzle it is pretty fun, and it seems like it will be a long game. I'm a big fan of TM and M3's, Big Fish just had a Match 3 just the other day and I noticed that at times Hidden Objects don't come out too often, but when they do watch out!!!! It's very hard to get a very good M3 game or for that matter TM game so I am always checking for one. Enjoy the game if you did like- and as always Happy Gaming!!!!

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Mar 27, 10 11:00 AM
Don't know if you've tried it, but it's really more puzzle solving (and very creative ones) than **** finding.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 27, 10 7:21 PM
terry, i have to confess... i'm a jewel quest addict! i will sit and play for hours if i'm stuck somewhere, doing laundry, having to sit through hours of the olympics [oh, yeah, i watched every night] , whatever! but i'm still a HOG girl and briar rose was always my favorite princess... i'm into alawar for TM - love jane! there is nothing she can't do! the new jane's zoo... off to try that one! good gaming, y'all!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 27, 10 8:31 PM
essgee52 wrote:Don't know if you've tried it, but it's really more puzzle solving (and very creative ones) than **** finding.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 27, 10 8:57 PM
To: essgee 52, Thanks for letting me know that- maybe I will check it out. The reason why I dont like IHO's, I can't remember the game I was playing, it was IHO anyway I was supposed to find a magnifying glass, 3 min went by, and my timer went off. So here I am getting a little frustrated, I had to redo the level again. Got to the Main Hidden Object level and again I am looking for that darn magnifying glass. By the way there wasn't a hint button, but there was a timer (obviously). To make this long story short there was no magnifying glass after all, until I had found a book that was laying on top of the magnifying glass. So here am thinking so why in the heck take me to that Main Hidden Object level in the first place!!!! It didn't take me until three levels later where on my list was that darn book. I finally clicked on the book which was laying on the magnifying glass, I mean I am clicking on every single object, including that book. But I had to find out later on during the other levels that I needed to find the book first, which was not on my list to begin with- until later on. So, I thought it was a glitch and come to find out other people were complaining about that game. When there are certain objects you need to find and other objects are hidden above it (if that makes any sense) I wish they would let us know instead of clicking everything insight. That is one of the reasons why I don't like them. Also, thanks for letting me know there are puzzles too, I really appreciate it. I know I shouldn't let one game spoil the rest of them for me, I just rather play without getting upset. Thanks Again TMann

Edited on 03/27/2010 at 9:50:04 PM PST

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 30, 10 8:20 PM
TMann, Think that the timed puzzles in HOGS and IHODS are prettymuch a thing of the past now, no one wants to play them. Most of us just like to play and think, not race. Alot of the puzzles are good logic puzzles. Even the HOG parts are rieces of things you use in the story, not stupid things to find with no reason at all. No cell phones and not a magnifying glass in the whole game. Plenty of hint though. All in all a nice game. Take care

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 21, 10 9:22 PM
Thank you, cll150 and to the rest of you all, for being so kind and sympathetic, since this last post I have bought a few HOG's and a couple IHOG's!! I do enjoy these games very much. I may feel a little , but I can at least admit it. Fortunately for me I am able to give all games a go and have bought many that I would have not cared for before. Thank you again for being great fish friends!!!

This in regards to my first post on this thread !!

Go to: