Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 20, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/20/2016 at 6:40:34 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 20, 16 6:40 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 20, 16 11:21 AM
Is it the game, or is it a Mac issue? Cursor is so tiny I can't see it and when it turns to a hand or magnifying glass it's not easy to see anything at all.
Gave me a major headache. Even clicking off custom cursor it's tiny.
Quite liked the game but not buying as just can't see cursor which is the size of a grain of rice

mseigfried
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mseigfried on Oct 20, 16 1:10 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

I'm having a problem with a HOP screen with the train and the people getting on it, its a picture and the only remaining object to find is a puff of smoke i placed the star on the engine but cannot move forward.

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on Oct 21, 16 7:03 PM
I'm having trouble nailing the fly with the flyswatter. I tried at least one hundred different strategies, nothing works, not even waiting for the fly to land on the kettle before clicking. I will uninstall then re-install the game. If that fails, I am going to ask for a 13.99 refund because I paid the full member's price. It's a shame this game literally went buggy on me, I was really into it.

Running Win 7 on a 64 bit Alienware machine, all drivers are up to date.

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 2:03:29 PM PST

Babefish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Babefish on Oct 22, 16 3:27 AM
Bonus Chapter Stucks.

Having trouble on the lake scene. Nothing works. I tried do uninstall re-install - nothing. :-(

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 22, 16 8:13 PM
@ mseigfried

mseigfried wrote:

I'm having a problem with a HOP screen with the train and the people getting on it, its a picture and the only remaining object to find is a puff of smoke i placed the star on the engine but cannot move forward.

I have just played through the whole of the main and bonus games and have not come across this hop anywhere.

Are you sure that this is posted in the right game forum?

I could of course be wrong and having a massive brain lapse! So if it is definitely part of this game, then perhaps you could give us a bit more information so a helpful fishy can try and help you.

lingerda
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lingerda on Oct 23, 16 7:31 AM
Game frozen in bonus chapter what now?

[Post New]by clutions on Oct 23, 16 4:37 PM
In the Bonus Chapter:

When collection the 'fuses' and 'tubes' from the electrical panel with the hook;
The prog gives me two(2) tubes but no fuse. Game play cannot continue from that point as the fuses (2/2) is actually required to get tubes(4/4).

In other words "It are broke!" ... LOL

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 24, 16 2:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post the experiences being had with this game. It sounds like there are a few issues here and I'd like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps to try before reaching out to our Support Team for further assistance.

If you are seeing the bonus chapter having issues crashing, freezing, or not providing the items necessary to continue, the following page can assist when our usual crash troubleshooting steps don't seem to help on PC:

Run Game as Administrator

If you are using a Mac computer and are seeing a display issue, the following page may be able to assist:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your time and patience, and I hope this is able to help out,

bfgIlinalta

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Oct 27, 16 12:05 AM
Having the same problem with the fuses and tubes from the electrical panel. Can go no further.

clutions wrote:In the Bonus Chapter:

When collection the 'fuses' and 'tubes' from the electrical panel with the hook;
The prog gives me two(2) tubes but no fuse. Game play cannot continue from that point as the fuses (2/2) is actually required to get tubes(4/4).

In other words "It are broke!" ... LOL

[Post New]by linzi32 on Oct 27, 16 1:36 PM
I am also having the same issues with the fuses. Very frustrating after paying for the extra content.

[Post New]by Hatvenas on Nov 7, 16 1:51 PM
I'm also having the issue with the fuses and tubes...someone said to start over using another name, I don't want to play the entire game again. Any help out there?

[Post New]by linzi32 on Nov 7, 16 2:26 PM
Hatvenas wrote:I'm also having the issue with the fuses and tubes...someone said to start over using another name, I don't want to play the entire game again. Any help out there?

I did replay and still had the same problem.

[Post New]by Ceciliavonjoy on Nov 8, 16 1:22 PM
On the bonus chapter, I'm at the mini game where you get the wrench to unscrew the things on the door. I put the wrench on the door, and the up and down buttons appeared, but I can't press them. When I click anywhere on the door the game acts like it still needs the wrench. A fix of some sort would be appreciated.

I have an Asus desktop running Windows 10, if that helps.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 8, 16 3:18 PM
@Ceciliavonjoy
Just to re-establish how this game should work. You click on the wrench, then you should be able to move it around, from one valve to another.
The arrow buttons allow it to get bigger or smaller, but if it is already at the widest it will go, then that arrow will not work, and the same for if it is at the narrowest it will go.
Just double check that you aren't able to move the wrench around by clicking on it first.
If this doesn't work, then obviously there is another glitch for this game SIGH

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 3:19:27 PM PST

[Post New]by LucyMN on Nov 9, 16 5:14 PM
I was in the cemetery, and went to use the aerosol on the thorns, and it vanished.
Please help.

Thanks.

Lucy

[Post New]by Ceciliavonjoy on Nov 9, 16 8:09 PM
@sazoria
Sorry, just tried clicking on the wrench and still nothing. Neither arrow works either. It just keeps saying that I need a wrench. Weh.

shian1
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by shian1 on Nov 10, 16 2:05 PM
I have the same problem with the fuses.

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Nov 16, 16 11:14 AM
Customer service told me to come here for an answer to my question. I'm having the problem with only 1 fuse and 4 tubes. Can't go anywhere, hint won't help, and map doesn't tell me anything. My question was: do you happen to know if there will be an update for this glitch in the not too distant future?

Thank you.

P.S. Playing on Windows7.

Edited on 11/20/2016 at 9:14:53 AM PST

Go to: