bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Musaic Box

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 14, 08 9:01 AM
Start with the red/pink notes – Red and pink notes in the game signify the lead instrument. When arranging the sections of the song inside the music box, start with those colors. Getting those in place correctly will make completing the song that much easier.

Use the hint button
– Use the hint button when completing a song to see if your current note placement is correct. Notes that are in the wrong place with darken. Also, don’t worry about using it too much, as the hint button is unlimited.

One of each color – Another good rule of thumb when arranging the notes of a song is to make sure that each column going up and down has one of each color of musical notes in it. Each column should have one and only one of each colored musical note in it.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Musaic Box

[Post New]by Taciturn_fish on Oct 14, 08 9:35 AM
So, as you collect all the pieces, the most exciting part begins: you will have to create a melody out of dozen mosaic pieces. Each piece of this mosaic represents a note played by the instrument. Each instrument is marked with its special color.

1. Mind that the principal theme(instument) is marked orange or pink. Secondary instruments (like a drum, trumpet, contrabass) are marked dark colors(blue, grey).

2. You should place a note of the specific color only once in a column. So, you cannot place two orange tiles in the same column, or you’ll get terrible sound instead of the divine melody you expect to hear!

3. You can always learn if you placed your tiles correctly by clicking Hint button. The tiles placed incorrectly become dark, while the correctly placed ones remain the same.

4. You can listen to the principal theme of the melody by clicking the musical scale at the bottom of the playfield. On some levels there is no such scale, so, you’ll have to rely on your intuition, ear and geometrical logics.

BTW, in Creations mode, you’ll be able to compose your own arrangements.

If you need advice – just post your comments below or share with us your impressions of Musaic Box.

I want to thank people from Kranx Productions– developers of the game for taking a risk and bringing such an innovative and fresh game into the world of hidden object. I cannot stop enjoying it! Bravo, developers!

[removed]

Edited on 10/14/2008 at 10:16:35 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 14, 08 9:41 AM
If you get stuck on a puzzle or room I have posted pictures of the rooms with all the items marked and pictures of the solved song puzzles. You can go to the photobucket website and do an image search for lizziek_photos and when you get to that page look on the left for my list of albums and look for Musaic Box. Or you can send me a private message and I will send you the link. Good luck on the game!

Edited on 10/23/2008 at 6:10:50 PM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 14, 08 10:18 AM
Hello Taciturn_fish! Thank you for all the great hints and thoughts on Musaic Box.

However, I am sorry, but I had to remove the link you posted in your second posting. If you take a look at our FAQ page, you'll see that we do not allow users to post URLs and/or links on the forums. If you have any other questions, feel free to consult the FAQ page.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 16, 08 3:03 PM
There isn't a chess board in this game. You should solve the music outlines in the book then the other room will open.

Edited on 10/16/2008 at 3:03:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Taciturn_fish on Oct 18, 08 9:48 AM
sarasotabeader wrote:****w do you get out of the first room?

You should solve "Yankee Doodle".

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 18, 08 10:42 AM
For the 1st room –

Get the 7 music outlines from:
1. The gramophone
2. The mandolin on the wall
3. Open desk side door & get piece on the middle shelf
4. Turn on the lamp on the desk and get the one that shows on the wall
5. The corner of the white drawing on the wall over the desk
6. The corner of the music stand
7. Close the piano keys cover and get the one there

Then solve the music puzzles for:
1. Good Morning to All
2. Mary Had a Little Lamb
3. Yankee Doodle.

[Post New]by sarasotabeader on Oct 18, 08 3:52 PM
ok i figures out how to get from room to room. I am sutck on jingle bells. no matter how i arrange the notes it will not finish. There is only two places the block of four will go with the red melody note on it. no matter how I arrange the rest it will ot finish. any help will be much appreciated.

[Post New]by mewood325 on Nov 9, 08 9:31 PM
LizzieK

Thank you so much for posting the pictures on Photobucket. You have saved my sanity. No matter what I clicked on in the basement, I couldn't get anything to work. And the Czardas was just too foreign to my Mozart-loving brain.

[Post New]by Phill79 on Jun 29, 11 3:45 PM
In Music box. I have solved first three songs. It tells me I should have a key But the box just sits there! What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 8, 11 1:30 AM
I'm lost too.. I found all the items in all the rooms but i still have unsolved puzzles.. What do I do?

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Jan 12, 12 12:30 PM

i went to photobucket and did a image search and nothing happened so please send the info tome. I amin the room with a theinstruments and projecter, I need to get the cymbals open so i can finish

LizzieK wrote:If you get stuck on a puzzle or room I have posted pictures of the rooms with all the items marked and pictures of the solved song puzzles. You can go to the photobucket website and do an image search for lizziek_photos and when you get to that page look on the left for my list of albums and look for Musaic Box. Or you can send me a private message and I will send you the link. Good luck on the game!

[Post New]by mommyofour on Mar 23, 12 6:48 AM
I am stuck in the second room. I have found all of the song pieces and have put together all of the songs that have all of the pieces. I even went back and replayed it from the beginning, thinking I must have missed something. But, all of the pieces in the first 2 rooms have been located and songs completed. I have 2 or 3 songs that are missing parts. What do I do?

Go to: