Update, but no way to exit

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 20, 16 6:51 PM
Just installed the update, but couldn't find a way to exit. Had to use the three fingered salute (control/alt/delete). Great update except for exit problems! Any suggestions?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:Update, but no way to exit

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 20, 16 6:56 PM
On the very lower right hand corner is door that is slightly opened, that is the exit. It is kinda small.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 20, 16 7:42 PM
tazruby2000, thanks. It works. To say it's small is an understatement. If you hadn't replied, I never would have found it!!!

swilke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by swilke on Oct 20, 16 10:46 PM
Same here...no way out! Thanks for the little door

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Nov 1, 16 9:53 AM
It's part of the scam to keep you playing. This has got to be the very worst micro-transaction PtP/PtW game I've every seen. I've not even seen ANY free gold yet which most of these type games at least give you a little of. And considering it's quite easy to use up your lives in like 5-10 minutes I don't think the "but you can come back the next day with full lives" excuse holds any water.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 1, 16 10:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that the exit icon is relatively small within the game. While the Moderation Team doesn't have the capability to make changes in the game, we will continue to advocate for the players and pass along what is presented to us. Since the exit icon is relatively small, I'll be sure to pass this thread to the appropriate teams for review.

Please keep in mind that Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey is a Free to Play game. Players have the option to purchase in game content if they choose. It is encouraged that if players are requiring game play assistance, to post in this particular forum for other players to offer their hints and suggestions. For more information about Free to Play, see the following help article:

Free to Play Games

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: