Is Farm Up dead?

[Post New]by love2play2 on Oct 21, 16 3:19 AM
After reading lots of people on this forum asking for updates and getting none...asking for more quests and higher levels....and getting none, im wondering if this is a dead game? it is pretty upsetting after buying gold coins then finding out the developers really are not interested in players requests, no statements from then regarding these issues and no updates for a very long time....i have basically wasted my money on a game i thought was live. I will not purchase anything more in the way of game add ons or coins from big fish, very upset, what are people expected to do after level 59? yes we can keep on doing the map quests but even that gets tedious after a while of nothing but that.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Is Farm Up dead?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 25, 16 10:23 AM
Hi love2play2,

It is understandable wanting to know if a game you enjoy playing is no longer being updated. The information that surrounds game updates and conclusion of games, is one that is generally kept from the Moderation Team and the Customer Support Team. We will continue to advocate for the players and pass along what players present in the forums and in PM's. If any information is known regarding player requests and issues being experienced, we will post in the forums.

We greatly appreciate players patience as we continue to request information from the appropriate teams. In the meantime, players are encouraged to continue to add to their inventory and check on the forums for updates. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Nov 19, 16 7:59 PM
I've been wondering the same. I contacted customer service and as Bellrophon said, they have no information regarding updates. Any new information would be available in the forums. I'm going to write to the publisher/distributor (R E A L O R E) and I suggest all the level 59 orphans do the same.

Edited on 11/19/2016 at 8:04:41 PM PST

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Nov 19, 16 8:13 PM
Well, as might be expected their "Ask a Question" page isn't working at the moment, but I don't think we should stop trying to get their attention. I too, have spent lots of time and real dollars and I don't want to waste it at level 59. Perhaps the moderators can help us out by contacting them? Please?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 20, 16 1:15 PM
Hello BarbaraFish,

The Forum Moderation Team can absolutely assist with providing your request to the appropriate teams. We are always advocating for what our players want in our games, and I'd be happy to pass along the information here to them as feedback and concern about the status of the game. As soon as we are provided information for the game, we'll be sure to update our players here in the forums.

Thank you for your time, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We are always happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/31/2017 at 1:50:20 PM PST

Bandini
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Bandini on Dec 2, 16 6:53 AM
I'm not at level 59 yet. However, I have been waiting forever for another update. The last one caused me to have a problem. Every time I click on the on the button where you get **** or gold or wood, my computer freezes and I have to restart the game. Usually I end up loosing the prize. I was hoping the next update would stop that problem.

I too have spent lots of real money for gold, just to keep up with certain items in the game.

I would love for an update to come out sooner rather than later.

The game developers have left a lot of people just hanging. If no update comes out anytime soon, I am going to use up what gold I have and call it a day.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jan 19, 17 9:11 AM
That's pretty much my feeling too Bandini, but I've learned my lesson. After spending so much real money on this game, I will not play any other "free to play" games which have in-game purchases available. I feel like a fool for falling for this.

[Post New]by Ammie2011 on Mar 22, 17 9:26 PM
So I updated my game after playing for years and now I get an error msg and I am unable to play. Any advice?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 6, 17 12:59 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing technical issues when trying to play this game.

For the freezing issue Bandini, it is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team as well as the Support Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums.

Ammie2011
, welcome to the forums! Since a specific error message wasn't provided, please refer to the following help page that contains links to specific pages with troubleshooting steps based on what message you are seeing:

Error Messages

BarbaraFish, it is understandable the concern that one may have regarding Free to Play games. Please keep in mind that purchasing in game content is entirely optional for players and I'll be sure to pass along any feedback to the teams. For more information on these types of games, please refer to the following:

Free to Play Games

If issues continue to occur within your games, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

Moving forward we ask that technical issues be placed in the following designated thread:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 04/06/2017 at 1:00:25 PM PST

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Apr 8, 17 10:16 PM
It's been very long time playing this game. When this game first came out, I was in love with this game but had problems . Especially, when I was on level 32 and then the game went back to level 1. So know, I have returned and it seems there's a lot of changes to this. I am hoping that the problem that I experience a long time ago is gone. Trying this game again.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 10, 17 8:01 AM
Hi kim0530,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that your progress was lost the first time you played Farm Up. If you continue to experience issues this time around, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. We definitely want to help get things up and running for the players.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the following designated thread to not only help centralize these issues, but to also keep this thread open:

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Apr 26, 17 8:52 PM
I have notified customer service about the freezing dilenma and have gotten no sympathy or refund. Every time the game freezes while I'm playing the four hour unlimited game play, I lose some of the money I have spent buying gold coins.

They might at lease give us a coupon to purchase more gold. I'm very disappointed in the "Free to Play" system.

Additionally, we get no coupons when we buy gold. Why not??

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 2, 17 11:48 AM
Hello BarbaraFish,

Thank you for taking the time to report that. I'm sorry that the game seems to be freezing still, and we definitely don't want you to be missing out on your purchased items, so I'd wanted to drop by to answer that question about coupons as well as that technical issue that seems to be happening.

Before I continue, our site provides punches towards a free game for players who purchase game titles. The purchases that can be made to get that particular benefit is limited as is how to receive a coupon, and just in case, the following page discusses the requirements to obtain an Punch Card Coupon code and those limitations:

Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card

While we currently don't offer punches or coupons for in-game or app purchases, I definitely could see that being an great way for this system to be enhanced, so I'm going to go ahead and provide this suggestion to the appropriate teams so they have that available when meeting about this membership benefit.

As for the issue being seen with the game freezing, I recommend seeing if the following general steps are able to help with that, as they have helped players in the past to resolve freezing issues with this game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and an explanation of what was lost during the freeze. Our Reps are always happy to help out as best they can with the tools they have available.

Since this seems to have gone off topic and is mainly discussing technical issues, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Further technical issue discussion should be made to the following designated thread:

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that was helpful. Don't hesitate to PM any of our active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 05/02/2017 at 11:51:09 AM PST

Go to: