[Post New]by chicagoguy49 on Oct 24, 16 2:52 PM
likewise.....

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:level 17

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Nov 5, 16 7:07 AM
I have the game on both my laptop and desktop. I went through it on the desktop after a couple of do over, but I'm totally stumped again on my laptop. Have redone it about 6 times. Cannot get enough food to get to the canteen, Total memory loss as to how I did it before. Stupid

stonewall
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by stonewall on Nov 6, 16 2:32 PM
I'm on the same level and having the same problem. I've gotten everything I can see but it still says I need 1 more piece of gold to make Jim leave his house and rescue one of those animals. I've even used the bonus. I'll try again. Maybe I'm not timing the bonus things properly. This is becoming a little frustrating.

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Nov 13, 16 10:02 PM
Well I've doneit about 12 times now and I'm very very sorry I bought this game! TOO MANY DO OVER WITHOUT PLACES TO GET RESOURCES! Totally stumped on 17. Thought I had it, but once again short on gold. Tired of it.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Nov 23, 16 1:38 PM
I agree another TM that is supposed to be relaxed and now we are all broke. I either don't have enough food or not enough gold. I have watched the You tube but it's hard to follow. I have a lot of determination so will keep trying.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Nov 24, 16 10:04 AM
I have to give up. Another TM game that is supposed to be fun but can't get through level 17. As far as I know no one else has either. I will try again if Dev's decide to fix it!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Nov 28, 16 7:43 PM
I finally finished level 17. It was not easy, took me a week, I went to the You Tube and ran it over and over again. Basically memorized it. I cheered when I finished. So happy I did as the rest of the game is so much fun. Some starts and over again, however you get used to what you need or missed and try another way. I now love this game! So don't give up. Good luck, If I can do it any of you can, trust me.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Nov 29, 16 2:17 PM
Well I managed it, but no idea how to do it with 3 stars (I got 2). Basically a bunch of sitting around waiting for the extra resources button to fill up. Don't collect anything unless that is active.

[Post New]by ile2000 on Dec 10, 16 3:30 PM
I am soooo stucked HELP

[Post New]by nmb_48150 on Mar 26, 17 5:14 AM
i got through it by NOT picking up any resources without the 'increase resource collected' was in use. this took time to recharge and only lasts for a few seconds so collecting anything, like gold nuggets, that couldn't just be picked up required the entire discharge time, and they I waited for it to recharge again before anything else could be picked up.

I don't think this is right, but I got through the level

Go to: